Pregnant by a married man

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm in a very troubling situation. I'm five months pregnant and the father is married. I've been laying low and not even telling my closest family members who the father of my baby is and they've already been speculating that he's married but I quickly denied it and told them that it was a long story. This situation has just about run me crazy!!
I've been suffering from panic attacks for the past two weeks and I'm going to unravel more if I don't get the truth out. The father of my child has told me that he wants to be there for the baby but he doesn't want me to tell anyone about him. He's a local cop where I live and this is such a small town. Almost everyone knows him and this will be the talk of my small town once it gets out that my child is the result of an affair.
I feel like packing my bags and leaving. Would you be honest and just tell people the truth? (At least to my friends and family)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm very sorry that you chose this to troll about because its been done and failed many times.
#1 unprotected S*x often results in unwanted pregnancy
#2 if the town is that small everyone already knows everything
#3 you've destroyed a marriage and hurt many families
#4 i give you a -3
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Decide if it would be better for you and the child to stay put and be near family for support, or more and have a fresh start. Either way, you need to establish paternity and child support for your child. The child is entitled to know their father and have the financial support - it isn't about you anymore.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Does the father plan to leave his wife? Are the two of you still involved with each other? Do you love each other or is it just a S*x thing? Does the wife know he’s cheating?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Seriously? You didn't consider that having S*x with a married man was a bad idea?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:36 am I'm very sorry that you chose this to troll about because its been done and failed many times.
#1 unprotected S*x often results in unwanted pregnancy
#2 if the town is that small everyone already knows everything
#3 you've destroyed a marriage and hurt many families
#4 i give you a -3
At least she didn't mention any current events. I'd put it on the positive side for that. But on the chance this is real come clean and let the chips fall where they may. Or I'd at least let him buy my silence lol. And it wouldn't come cheap. I'm just kidding on the last part.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:32 am I'm in a very troubling situation. I'm five months pregnant and the father is married. I've been laying low and not even telling my closest family members who the father of my baby is and they've already been speculating that he's married but I quickly denied it and told them that it was a long story. This situation has just about run me crazy!!
I've been suffering from panic attacks for the past two weeks and I'm going to unravel more if I don't get the truth out. The father of my child has told me that he wants to be there for the baby but he doesn't want me to tell anyone about him. He's a local cop where I live and this is such a small town. Almost everyone knows him and this will be the talk of my small town once it gets out that my child is the result of an affair.
I feel like packing my bags and leaving. Would you be honest and just tell people the truth? (At least to my friends and family)
Okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

honestly I'd move and get a fresh start
WickedPissah