He legit just called me weak!! I’m never going back there again!

Anonymous 3

Unread post

he wasn't insulting you
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You either misunderstood him or you took it too personally or both.. But he isn't wrong.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He is not meaning it in the term you are thinking of. He is meaning that you are lacking the proper fuel for working out (either by food or dehydration).
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oh God, what a baby you are.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:46 pm If you are getting shaky during a workout, you are weak. And he gave you good advice on how to prevent that during workout.
this
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:15 pm Oh God, what a baby you are.
I saw my mother for the first time since January. She said well you've put on weight in quarantine. You need to lose it. And yeah I'm salty about it but I'm not going to disown her over it either. She's right. So if I can deal op can too.

Later she said she gained weight too lol.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You can't be that stupid 😂... Troll harder next time.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:44 pm
Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:15 pm Oh God, what a baby you are.
I saw my mother for the first time since January. She said well you've put on weight in quarantine. You need to lose it. And yeah I'm salty about it but I'm not going to disown her over it either. She's right. So if I can deal op can too.

Later she said she gained weight too lol.
It's clear the [fictitious] man meant that she was feeling weak in this [fictitious] situation. As in the drink would help out with that.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't have anything before I workout, but that is because I get sick to my stomach if I do.. I don't like smoothies so I don't prescribe to the whole smoothie thing...It is best to have protein after a workout as you have put mini tears in your muscles and you need the protein in order to begin rebuilding those tears to increase muscle structure. Make sure you are getting proper macros and don't sweat it. You are being super dramatic about what he said IMO.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:33 pm We have this store that sells healthy shakes and teas, I usually go there a lot but never again!

I go there this morning and order a strawberry shake, that is supposed to be like a health drink, and as he’s making it we start talking chit chat and I say I like having one before I workout because I noticed If I don’t have anything I get shakey . He then goes on to say “”Yeah, you’re weak, you need more protein and carbs”

What??? Did you actually just call me weak??? Good luck making it in this town because if that’s how you treat people you’re going to go out of business this year.
You just proved that you are weak, ignorant and unintelligent. He was giving you good info and you stupidly became offended, lol
He's better off without fools coming into his place of business
Locked Previous topicNext topic