Do you track your kids’ location?

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:09 pm Did you stop at a certain age?

I have all my kids on find my friends including my 18 yo. I don’t check it to see where they are, I trust them and have never had a reason to randomly check it. I only have it in case of an emergency. In case one of my kids was ever unreachable or god forbid went missing, at least I would have their last known location. My kids are all fine with it and feel safer knowing I have their location. It’s how I found out my oldest was in a car accident (she told me she would be home around 1am, when 1am came and went and no sign of her, I checked the app and saw that her location was stopped on the road not moving anymore). So I do it for safety/emergency purposes. How about you?
Yes I do through the find my friends on our iPhones.
I trust my kids, I just dont trust all of the other assholes in the world.
We don't stop at any age. I know where my adult kids and minor kids are at all times and they all know where we are also

Creepy
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We use good old fashioned trust with consequences for non compliance.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep. I check it randomly sometimes just bc I can
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I do because I am annoying, but not because I don't trust them.
I use the "find my iPhone" feature and it interrupts what they are watching or doing. LOL
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Nope, they are 25 & 20. They track each other though.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There was one time I actually doubted that my 13 year old was where she said she was so I told her to take a picture and send it within 60 seconds.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

What is it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:33 am We use good old fashioned trust with consequences for non compliance.
It’s not about the trust for me. I’ve never suspected they weren’t where they told me they were going. It’s for safety in case of an emergency or god forbid they go missing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:03 amWhat is it?
What is what?
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:05 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:33 am We use good old fashioned trust with consequences for non compliance.
It’s not about the trust for me. I’ve never suspected they weren’t where they told me they were going. It’s for safety in case of an emergency or god forbid they go missing.
I totally get that, and it is a good idea.
Locked Previous topicNext topic