Would you kneel or take a knee

Anonymous 1

Unread post

in a sign of support for a cause?

I would absolutely not in any situation.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I kneel in prayer only. There are other ways to show support.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I don't see what the big deal is. I think this adulation to the F***ing flag has gotten ridiculous. We're not a fascist country. No other democratic country idolizes their flag and carries on like lunatics around it. It's F***ing embarrassing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sure, why not?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No because I think it does nothing. If you want to make a difference then get up and try instead of kneeling.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm I don't see what the big deal is. I think this adulation to the F***ing flag has got ridiculous. We're not a fascist country. No other democratic country idolizes their flag and carries on like lunatics around it. It's F***ing embarassing.
? I think I missed something. I’m not sure what the flag has to do with the question asked but I also worked yesterday, wasn’t online much, and didn’t watch the news. Here people have been taking a knee at the protests, even police officers.

On a side note: Does anyone else think it’s ironic that the pledge of allegiance says indivisible, with liberty and justice for all...yet people get offended by others taking a knee?

ETA: Yes, OP I will. I’m not scared.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Probably not. I'd find other ways to support a cause. But if others want to do it I've no problem with that.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Usually someone does this instead of standing for the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:16 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm I don't see what the big deal is. I think this adulation to the F***ing flag has got ridiculous. We're not a fascist country. No other democratic country idolizes their flag and carries on like lunatics around it. It's F***ing embarassing.
? I think I missed something. I’m not sure what the flag has to do with the question asked but I also worked yesterday, wasn’t online much, and didn’t watch the news. Here people have been taking a knee at the protests, even police officers.

On a side note: Does anyone else think it’s ironic that the pledge of allegiance says indivisible, with liberty and justice for all...yet people get offended by others taking a knee?

ETA: Yes, OP I will. I’m not scared.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

High school ball players do it all the time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic