Would you kneel or take a knee

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:50 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:11 pm I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
You are a F***ing liar. No white person with only 1 brain cell would ask any black person for forgiveness for something that happened before they were born and had NOTHING to do with any of it
You are probably one of those black people that think white people owe you everything. No white person owes any black person anything, GTFO with your bullshit
Are you drunk or can you not read?
I’m think hateful and not bright.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:11 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:43 pm Oh, ok, like Kaepernick. You weren’t referring to a specific upcoming planned event.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:29 pm Usually someone does this instead of standing for the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem.

I find it so interesting this question and thread popped up. They on GMA just talked about Kaepernick, and him being the original to take a knee in protest yesterday. Then this morning Drew Brees made some comments about the taking a knee etc, and talked about his controversy on GMA.
Too many times once the violence and destruction start, people with the help of news outlets lose focus, it because solely about the destruction and not about what started the protests to begin with. I have seen it said here and other social media, why riot? Why not peacefully protest? It’s almost like subterfuge. I think this time, there are people saying hey, there have been peaceful protests, remember Kaepernick tried that and people were offended by his peaceful protest, and look at the protesters here and there, look at the cops kneeling with protesters, look at the protesters surrounding the cop to protect him from those acting out violently. Even though they are still reporting about the violence, they aren’t trying to silence anyone this time. We’ve been reminded through this pandemic that we have to stand together and I think that lesson has been taken to heart by many. Many people want off the merry go round that we have lived on were it comes to how we treat humankind.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:30 pm As long as people are wearing their Flag bikinis and speedos, dry their asses with their flag beach towels, then turn to light their smokes with a flag lighter and slurp their beer from a flag coozie... I'm not thinking kneeling is such a big deal.
VERY well said.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:00 pm No. Kneeling is a sign of submission and regret, not of respect or solidarity. If I believe in a cause then I’ll be standing next to others in support.
This is how I feel too. I don't expect anyone to kneel for me either.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

If I'm at a peaceful protest and the one at the mic says to the massive crowd, "Would you take a knee with me as a show of your support for my plight," YES. I would take a knee with them.

If the national anthem is being sung, I do as I have done my whole life. I stand with my fellow Americans & sing along. During that time, I would not take a knee. If someone chooses to do differently, I pay no mind to that person.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No
Anonymous 12

Unread post

no it would hurt my knees.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely not under any circumstances. One Entity and one Entity alone I kneel for.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely not under any circumstances. One Entity and one Entity alone I kneel for.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic