Would you kneel or take a knee

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As long as people are wearing their Flag bikinis and speedos, dry their asses with their flag beach towels, then turn to light their smokes with a flag lighter and slurp their beer from a flag coozie... I'm not thinking kneeling is such a big deal.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:43 pm Oh, ok, like Kaepernick. You weren’t referring to a specific upcoming planned event.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:29 pm Usually someone does this instead of standing for the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:16 pm

? I think I missed something. I’m not sure what the flag has to do with the question asked but I also worked yesterday, wasn’t online much, and didn’t watch the news. Here people have been taking a knee at the protests, even police officers.

On a side note: Does anyone else think it’s ironic that the pledge of allegiance says indivisible, with liberty and justice for all...yet people get offended by others taking a knee?

ETA: Yes, OP I will. I’m not scared.
I find it so interesting this question and thread popped up. They on GMA just talked about Kaepernick, and him being the original to take a knee in protest yesterday. Then this morning Drew Brees made some comments about the taking a knee etc, and talked about his controversy on GMA.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:11 pm I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
You are a F***ing liar. No white person with only 1 brain cell would ask any black person for forgiveness for something that happened before they were born and had NOTHING to do with any of it
You are probably one of those black people that think white people owe you everything. No white person owes any black person anything, GTFO with your bullshit
You sound nuts. What the hell is your problem? Not know how google works? People like you are what makes all white people look racist. Are you the poster that was talking about Black kids hustling?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/indianexpr ... 8938/lite/
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:25 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:11 pm I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
You are a F***ing liar. No white person with only 1 brain cell would ask any black person for forgiveness for something that happened before they were born and had NOTHING to do with any of it
You are probably one of those black people that think white people owe you everything. No white person owes any black person anything, GTFO with your bullshit
There is a post here with a YouTube video of just that.

https://www.momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?t=31487
She must not know how to use google.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Physically, I can't due to a leg disability and a bad back. Kneeling on one knee is not an option for me, IOW.

I would if I could, however, to show my solidarity and my support.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If it helps teach somebody something, absolutely.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are you drunk or can you not read?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:26 pm No, but only because I couldn’t get back up, but if I could I would.
This.

My knees are pretty bad.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

No
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic