Whoa! Candace Owens

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A lot of people are not going to be happy about what she has to say about George Floyd...

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Its the truth. She is speaking the truth.
People have elevated george to almost sainthood when in fact he was a career criminal and had done some horrible things.
He did not deserve to die that way, that was in no way okay.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

OH yeah....one more thing.
She of course will be called a racist because she doesn't 'fall in line' with the narrative.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wow! That was incredible. Dh follows her on Twitter (I'm not a tweeter lol) now I see why. I feel bad for the backlash she's going to receive.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made it into 2:17 before I had to stop.

She’s like the rapist’s mother that defends her son by repeating that she heard the victim was promiscuous in High School.

She is enabling pain.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I listened for about 30 seconds.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Ya’ll should have listened all the way through....

She did make some good points.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She's such a F***ing fraud lol
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Quite the strawman Candy has created there. I don’t think the vast majority of people know or care about whether Floyd was a saint or a career criminal or somewhere in between, they just know and care that he was murdered by the police in a country that has a problem with systemic racism.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm She's such a F***ing fraud lol
It takes a lot to rant about other black people having a “victim mentality” and pretending that systemic racism is a myth when she quite literally accepted a settlement from the city she grew up in, arguing the school failed to intervene in racist bullying against her.

https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/ ... 107476.php
Locked Previous topicNext topic