Whoa! Candace Owens

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

887CD425-FA1E-4B44-A6A8-275CDD49C191.jpeg
Anonymous 5

Unread post

just not into wasting my time discussing complex issues with the willfully ignorant.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:15 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:46 am “it’s hard to win an argument with a smart person but it’s impossible to win an argument with a stupid one.”

I believe your mind is unchangable. That doesn’t mean you’re right.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:16 am

The numbers are wrong? The statistics are wrong? She's a fraud exactly how? She's black right? She use to be a democrat now shes a republican right? She's telling the black community about all the ways the democrats are using them right?
change my mind.
You didn't answer any questions. Are you a democratic politician? You just said some idiotic bullshit and ignored the questions.
are the statistics wrong? Are the numbers she cited wrong?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:29 pm 887CD425-FA1E-4B44-A6A8-275CDD49C191.jpeg
She is homely AF. 😂😂😂😂
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:16 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm She's such a F***ing fraud lol
The numbers are wrong? The statistics are wrong? She's a fraud exactly how? She's black right? She use to be a democrat now shes a republican right? She's telling the black community about all the ways the democrats are using them right?
change my mind.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Is she the appointed spokeswoman for black people?
Why is she using his death to tell the black community her opinion?
Why don't you look into who she really is instead of picking things that agree with you?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 pm I made it into 2:17 before I had to stop.

She’s like the rapist’s mother that defends her son by repeating that she heard the victim was promiscuous in High School.

She is enabling pain.
She's not saying that what happened to him was right. She is talking to the black community to acknowledge the problem in their own community. By idolizing a man who, himself, helped bring down the black community it creates an ongoing problem. It's one thing to demand justice for his death, but at the same time everyone needs to look up and be real with themselves. And before you go on with your "check your white privilege"... I'm mixed and I have every right to be sick and tired of what's going on with the black community. There needs to be better hero's to look up to than thugs and addict's. Fight for Justice, yes. But also realize that there are things WE need to change too. His family got their justice, now it's time to make a change and start uplifting the community. And if you can't get behind that, that is racism in and of itself. The black community deserves more and that starts within, through empowerment. Empowerment comes from knowledge, actions, and change.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:47 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 pm I made it into 2:17 before I had to stop.

She’s like the rapist’s mother that defends her son by repeating that she heard the victim was promiscuous in High School.

She is enabling pain.
She's not saying that what happened to him was right. She is talking to the black community to acknowledge the problem in their own community. By idolizing a man who, himself, helped bring down the black community it creates an ongoing problem. It's one thing to demand justice for his death, but at the same time everyone needs to look up and be real with themselves. And before you go on with your "check your white privilege"... I'm mixed and I have every right to be sick and tired of what's going on with the black community. There needs to be better hero's to look up to than thugs and addict's. Fight for Justice, yes. But also realize that there are things WE need to change too. His family got their justice, now it's time to make a change and start uplifting the community. And if you can't get behind that, that is racism in and of itself. The black community deserves more and that starts within, through empowerment. Empowerment comes from knowledge, actions, and change.
That is not how I see it all.

Any attempt to go over this man’s past as a way to diminish the anger over the way he was brutally killed is the same as the person who tries to look up a woman’s sexual life to try to diminish the anger at the fact that someone just brutally raped her.

Those people deserve the anger of Odin himself.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 4

Unread post

She is enabling pain.
What significant portion of people are “idolizing” him? I’m sure there are some here and there, but the focus of the protests is overwhelming how he died. She says “I am not going to accept the narrative that this is the best the black community has to offer” - where, exactly, are you both seeing that narrative?

His family hasn’t received “justice” whatsoever. Their family members murderers have been arrested, which is the bare minimum. They’re a long way off from convictions and systemic changes being implemented.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:34 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:57 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm She's such a F***ing fraud lol
It takes a lot to rant about other black people having a “victim mentality” and pretending that systemic racism is a myth when she quite literally accepted a settlement from the city she grew up in, arguing the school failed to intervene in racist bullying against her.

https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/ ... 107476.php

Which she was pushed into doing by the NAACP. They trotted her and this issue out as a prop. It wasn't anything she wanted herself. I questioned the whole scenario too when I first heard of her, so I did some digging a while back.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4791888/ ... ter-racism
Interesting. I live in Fairfield county, and Stamford, Norwalk, and Bridgeport are less affluent communities sprinkled along the Connecticut Gold Coast. The median home price in those cities is around $200-500k depending on the area, while the median home price in the towns that border them is $1.4-1.6M. It’s a pretty pronounced economic contrast.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

She is enabling pain.
But who is idolizing Floyd? And I don’t hear many people denying there is a problem with Black on Black crime. The officer who killed him hasn’t even gone on trial, so his family hasn’t received justice, neither has Ahmaud Arbery‘s family.

I’ve done community outreach to address Black on Black crime and donated to causes that discourage police brutality. It’s not difficult to do both and acknowledging one isn’t denying the other.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 pm

She is enabling pain.
But who is idolizing Floyd? And I don’t hear many people denying there is a problem with Black on Black crime. The officer who killed him hasn’t even gone on trial, so his family hasn’t received justice, neither has Ahmaud Arbery‘s family.

I’ve done community outreach to address Black on Black crime and donated to causes that discourage police brutality. It’s not difficult to do both and acknowledging one isn’t denying the other.
I guess my issue with all of this is that tens of millions of people have concluded that this white cop was racist because his murder victim was black. As far as I know, we are making that assumption based on no other information outside of the race of the victim and the perpetrator. It’s a very big assumption. Maybe the cop was just a sadistic, violent, ass hole with anger issues that we never should have allowed to become a police officer.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic