Unread post

Protesting + looting + police violence + Covid-19 + economic crash

Are we winning yet?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:09 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:41 pm I've been wondering if we're going to see an upswing in positive test results in a couple of weeks.
Me too. Lots of people in one place seems like the perfect opportunity for the virus to spread.
It certainly does seem that way.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Those protesting probably deem taking a stand against the systemic racism, targeting and extermination of POC in their country and other predominantly caucasian countries is worth the risk of contracting the virus. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you're on the lighter end of the scale when it comes to skin colour so your priorities might not be the same as theirs.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I went to a protest, in my mask.
It was important to me, I had to weigh the risks vs. the rewards.
And it was worth it to me to protest.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

:arrow:
PoplarGrove wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 am Those protesting probably deem taking a stand against the systemic racism, targeting and extermination of POC in their country and other predominantly caucasian countries is worth the risk of contracting the virus. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you're on the lighter end of the scale when it comes to skin colour so your priorities might not be the same as theirs.
I am black. It is stupid no matter who you are. Risking getting yourself sick and spreading it to others is stupid no matter what the excuse.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:30 pm I went to a protest, in my mask.
It was important to me, I had to weigh the risks vs. the rewards.
And it was worth it to me to protest.
It was stupid no matter how you try and justify it. That mask doesnt protect you and now you and your kids are at risk. How are protests more important than keeping you and your kids safe and healthy?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 am Those protesting probably deem taking a stand against the systemic racism, targeting and extermination of POC in their country and other predominantly caucasian countries is worth the risk of contracting the virus. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you're on the lighter end of the scale when it comes to skin colour so your priorities might not be the same as theirs.
yep....everything is about the color of skin, pathetic but not unexpected.

Remember just a few short weeks back people that went out without a mask and didn't social distance were called grandma killers? But now because of the cause its okay and grandmas are not important. It's disgusting and its racist. Should someone's grandma die because their white grandchild went to a riot? Is that what you are suggesting..its okay now to kill grandma for the "cause". disgusting
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:41 pm I've been wondering if we're going to see an upswing in positive test results in a couple of weeks.
Listening to the news the other day. One reporter said that with all the protesting/rioting etc, many of those people could already be showing symptoms of Covid.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That Ozark pool party that got on the news has had 0 new cases even though everyone trashed those kids so bad they wished them dead.

0 new cases.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:18 pm Protesting + looting + police violence + Covid-19 + economic crash

Are we winning yet?
Scary as shit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic