Do you think she’s racist?

MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

All racists are assholes but not all assholes are racists.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:38 pm I think the word racism is fast losing all meaning.

Lea Michelle has long had a reputation as a mean girl and being hard to work with. While I find her off putting as hell, just because she was also not nice to this woman doesn't mean she's racist. At this point her accuser doesn't look so wonderful either. She waited until she could fan some flames to come out with her story. People who hang on to complaints for years then trot them out when they think it will benefit them and hurt the other person are a special kind of annoying and petty.
I agree. I dont think shes racist. I think shes a stuck up bitch.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I think Lea is a bitch. She could also be racist. I dunno.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This. So true. Wonder why this hasn’t come out before.
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 pm Sounds like she was a rude snotty bitch. That doesnt make her racist
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:41 pm This. So true. Wonder why this hasn’t come out before.
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 pm Sounds like she was a rude snotty bitch. That doesnt make her racist
She said she wanted to shit in her wig.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I always find it funny when these mean girls think they’re such hot shit. Lea Michelle is ugly as heck and needs to realize that!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No because she's mean to everyone, not just POC.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:41 pm This. So true. Wonder why this hasn’t come out before.
It did Naya Rivera said that she was awful years ago but she was dealing with domestic abuse allegations from her husband and it was dropped. Now that a lot of people are supportive I think the others are coming forward maybe because they feel comfortable but manly so they do not get "cancelled" or have any problems.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Seems, these days, everybody is racist....
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I honestly couldn't care less. It's a bad way to be. But I don't watch Glee and barely know this person. She's just another celebrity to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic