Do you think she’s racist?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So lea Michelle who played Rachel on glee, you can look her up if you don’t know. Anyway a former glee cast member who is black mentioned that lea said some awful things to her including something about her wig. Everyone automatically said that she was racist. Years ago a glee cast member came forward about lea being mean to her but since she was going through domestic violence issues that she started it was dropped. Many other cast members from various shows she has been on as well as extras and fans have mentioned how much of a mean girl and rude she was. I do not think that because she was mean to a poc that that means she’s racist. She seems to be mean to people of all colors. Do you think this makes her racist?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think the word racism is fast losing all meaning.

Lea Michelle has long had a reputation as a mean girl and being hard to work with. While I find her off putting as hell, just because she was also not nice to this woman doesn't mean she's racist. At this point her accuser doesn't look so wonderful either. She waited until she could fan some flames to come out with her story. People who hang on to complaints for years then trot them out when they think it will benefit them and hurt the other person are a special kind of annoying and petty.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like she was a rude snotty bitch. That doesnt make her racist
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't form an opinion on that without knowing what she said.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

According to today's standard we are all racist and everything said and done is racist. The word has lost all meaning.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unfortunately if you are white sonetines anything you say unkind to or about a black person is considered racist.

I think she's just a bitch.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 pm Sounds like she was a rude snotty bitch. That doesnt make her racist
One can be both.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It makes her mean. It doesn't make her racist.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BTW - I still feel sadness regarding Cory Monteith and Mark Salling.
Locked Previous topicNext topic