Do you think she’s racist?

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would need to know what she said. One comment about a wig isn’t racist.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like she's just a jerk. If she does it to everyone, that doesn't make her a racist. If she only did it to other races, then yes, in that case it would.

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s no secret that many people she’s worked with consider her a pretty garbage person, so I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if she had racist tendencies as well as being a rude abrasive person.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

IDK much about her to say she is racist, just a mean bitch or both.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:35 pm I can't form an opinion on that without knowing what she said.
hahahaha, you form an opinion on much less information then you already have in this post. Your opinion on all things regardless of the amount of information you have is always the same....RACIST, the reason and answer for everything is racism.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:07 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:35 pm I can't form an opinion on that without knowing what she said.
hahahaha, you form an opinion on much less information then you already have in this post. Your opinion on all things regardless of the amount of information you have is always the same....RACIST, the reason and answer for everything is racism.
That simply isn't true.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:38 pm I think the word racism is fast losing all meaning.

Lea Michelle has long had a reputation as a mean girl and being hard to work with. While I find her off putting as hell, just because she was also not nice to this woman doesn't mean she's racist. At this point her accuser doesn't look so wonderful either. She waited until she could fan some flames to come out with her story. People who hang on to complaints for years then trot them out when they think it will benefit them and hurt the other person are a special kind of annoying and petty.
I agree. I dont think shes racist. I think shes a stuck up bitch.
She certainly does come off that way.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

She just seems like an asshole in general but not a racist.
Locked Previous topicNext topic