I can't stop living my life just because I have Covid 19

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I tested positive last week after being tested for work. I have very mild symptoms that might actually be allergies also.

I am not working but I still have to get food, do my laundry, and all my normal day to day things.

I wear a N95 when I go out to protect myself and others. My mom thinks I should just sit at home but that isn't a viable option when it is just me hear and I need to eat. Unless it gets to the point where I end up in the hospital I can't just stop living my life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You're supposed to quarantine for 14 days. Do you know how many people you are putting at risk. You could find some to shop for you and do your laundry (but how much laundry could you possibly have if you're supposed to be sitting at home?) Where are you children? You're being extremely selfish! People like you should be charged with endangering others health.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 am You're supposed to quarantine for 14 days. Do you know how many people you are putting at risk. You could find some to shop for you and do your laundry (but how much laundry could you possibly have if you're supposed to be sitting at home?) Where are you children? You're being extremely selfish! People like you should be charged with endangering others health.
Actually I was told it was okay as long as I was temperature free for 72 hours. Which I was.

My kids are grown adults. I have pets and I wear clothes and need them washed. I don't have a large wardrobe.

I don't have money to pay someone to shop for me or do my laundry. There are no grocery delivery services here.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'll bet this is a troll post but I'll play.

Eh, I'm betting you're the not the only person that tested positive & is going out into the public. That is why the rest of us need to practice good hand washing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

[flash=][/flash]
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 am You're supposed to quarantine for 14 days. Do you know how many people you are putting at risk. You could find some to shop for you and do your laundry (but how much laundry could you possibly have if you're supposed to be sitting at home?) Where are you children? You're being extremely selfish! People like you should be charged with endangering others health.
Actually I was told it was okay as long as I was temperature free for 72 hours. Which I was.

My kids are grown adults. I have pets and I wear clothes and need them washed. I don't have a large wardrobe.

I don't have money to pay someone to shop for me or do my laundry. There are no grocery delivery services here.
Hand washing clothes is a thing. And whole foods delivers through Amazon. You do not NEED to go out. Considering CDC says quarantine for 14 days i highly doubt a dr told you different. Don't believe your story for 1 second. I wish selfish people like you would get arrested and charged for endangering others health. Hopefully your ignorance and selfishness doesn't get anyone sick or worse kill them.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm certainly glad I don't live in Trolltown with you!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 am [flash=][/flash]

Hand washing clothes is a thing. And whole foods delivers through Amazon. You do not NEED to go out. Considering CDC says quarantine for 14 days i highly doubt a dr told you different. Don't believe your story for 1 second. I wish selfish people like you would get arrested and charged for endangering others health. Hopefully your ignorance and selfishness doesn't get anyone sick or worse kill them.
I had never heard of it so I looked it up. Unfortunately that service is not available in my area or I would use it.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Your opinion doesn't change facts. It would not be possible for me to go 14 days without food or leaving the house. I have to walk my dogs too. I have bills to pay.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:29 am

I had never heard of it so I looked it up. Unfortunately that service is not available in my area or I would use it.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Your opinion doesn't change facts. It would not be possible for me to go 14 days without food or leaving the house. I have to walk my dogs too. I have bills to pay.
You are working too?

I would just recommend that you get all the supplies you need for 13 daysin one shopping trip.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:37 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:29 am

You are working too?

I would just recommend that you get all the supplies you need for 13 daysin one shopping trip.
No I'm not working. Everything is so low in stock that it is hard to get two weeks worth of anything. If I'm lucky I can get a pack of chicken and a pack of beef. Veggies are hard to come by so are fruits. Most cans are limited of 2 per customer per day.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Bullshit troll.
Locked Previous topicNext topic