Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:41 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:37 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:29 am

I had never heard of it so I looked it up. Unfortunately that service is not available in my area or I would use it.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Your opinion doesn't change facts. It would not be possible for me to go 14 days without food or leaving the house. I have to walk my dogs too. I have bills to pay.
You are working too?

I would just recommend that you get all the supplies you need for 13 daysin one shopping trip.
No I'm not working. Everything is so low in stock that it is hard to get two weeks worth of anything. If I'm lucky I can get a pack of chicken and a pack of beef. Veggies are hard to come by so are fruits. Most cans are limited of 2 per customer per day.
That does make it more complicated. We have similar circumstances, and you live by yourself, which is good, as you only need 4 oz of meat per day or so: even one package would go for a couple a couple of days. You just need make a variable meal plan, and I am sure you can find enough food, if you have the desire. Good luck!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mhmm. If you're not working, how do you pay your bills? I don't see why you even mentioned that.

Trollina, you need to take a nap, and try again later.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:56 am Mhmm. If you're not working, how do you pay your bills? I don't see why you even mentioned that.

Trollina, you need to take a nap, and try again later.
I am still getting paid. I will until I go back to work.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 am [flash=][/flash]
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 am

Actually I was told it was okay as long as I was temperature free for 72 hours. Which I was.

My kids are grown adults. I have pets and I wear clothes and need them washed. I don't have a large wardrobe.

I don't have money to pay someone to shop for me or do my laundry. There are no grocery delivery services here.
Hand washing clothes is a thing. And whole foods delivers through Amazon. You do not NEED to go out. Considering CDC says quarantine for 14 days i highly doubt a dr told you different. Don't believe your story for 1 second. I wish selfish people like you would get arrested and charged for endangering others health. Hopefully your ignorance and selfishness doesn't get anyone sick or worse kill them.
I had never heard of it so I looked it up. Unfortunately that service is not available in my area or I would use it.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Your opinion doesn't change facts. It would not be possible for me to go 14 days without food or leaving the house. I have to walk my dogs too. I have bills to pay.
Of course you don't live in an area where grocery delivery is available, etc. Have fun in troll town.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 am [flash=][/flash]

Hand washing clothes is a thing. And whole foods delivers through Amazon. You do not NEED to go out. Considering CDC says quarantine for 14 days i highly doubt a dr told you different. Don't believe your story for 1 second. I wish selfish people like you would get arrested and charged for endangering others health. Hopefully your ignorance and selfishness doesn't get anyone sick or worse kill them.

Of course you don't live in an area where grocery delivery is available, etc. Have fun in troll town.
I live in a rural area like many others do. We don't get all the perks of living in the city. I would use it if I could
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 am You're supposed to quarantine for 14 days. Do you know how many people you are putting at risk. You could find some to shop for you and do your laundry (but how much laundry could you possibly have if you're supposed to be sitting at home?) Where are you children? You're being extremely selfish! People like you should be charged with endangering others health.
Actually I was told it was okay as long as I was temperature free for 72 hours. Which I was.

My kids are grown adults. I have pets and I wear clothes and need them washed. I don't have a large wardrobe.

I don't have money to pay someone to shop for me or do my laundry. There are no grocery delivery services here.
you were told by whom?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:20 am
MistressMonster wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:16 am

I live in a rural area like many others do. We don't get all the perks of living in the city. I would use it if I could
Call a local church and explain the situation, I'm 100% certain you can work something out with them and they will find someone to bring you food/supplies/etc.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Where do you live - Glendoe, Wyoming?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

That's a disgusting thing for you to troll about. Almost 100,000 dead and you think it's funny to troll about going out and about with the virus.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am That's a disgusting thing for you to troll about. Almost 100,000 dead and you think it's funny to troll about going out and about with the virus.
Ikr? There's not enough alcohol in Florida for this. And I thought the concept was to have fourteen days worth of food already. Floridians do it for hurricanes and the northerners do it for storms I'm sure. At least a few days. I also can't believe the number of people who can't ask anyone to drop off food at their door. Am I the only one that bothered to talk to her neighbors and make friends on this entire site or what?
Locked Previous topicNext topic