They let him out and she's terrified

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:21 am
Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:16 am Yep. Don't want to have the scum get "the virus". That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

We had 4,000 criminals get released here. Not just white collar or I sold a dime bag. 64 murderers. 143 rapists. Pedophiles. 3 labeled "sexually dangerous".

Yep ... Because everything the government does is for our "safety". I know I personally feel much more safe with murderers and the sexually dangerous roaming freely.

It's like we're living in a bad sci fi movie.

They don’t release them out of any sort of compassion. They don’t want to be on the hook financially if they get sick. Imagine if 50 get sick and need to be on ventilators for weeks or months on end. The county/state doesn’t want to pay for that and doesn’t have the money to pay for that.

And before you say, just let them die, we can’t. That falls under the cruel and unusual punishment and while you and I wouldn’t care if one of them died by law you can’t just do that.

So they release them.

That’s what they do to my bil, he’s a drunkard and constantly gets dwis but because he’s diabetic and he’s not well regulated so they arrest him and let him out almost immediately. He’s never served more than a few days in jail. He’s always gotten off with fines and he’s up to 18 arrests....
Lovely. I feel badly for the poor person who's on the road with him, because the law of averages makes it pretty likely he's going to take someone out one day. He's got no real motivation to change his behavior. What a sad system.

Funny though, isn't it, that we can jam these Covid positive patients into nursing homes and just let it rip through and take a bunch of innocent elderly loved ones out. They can't escape. They're a captive audience. That's where 50% of our deaths came from here. 40% the last I saw in NY. It's not deemed cruel and unusual for them.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 am
Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:16 am Yep. Don't want to have the scum get "the virus". That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

We had 4,000 criminals get released here. Not just white collar or I sold a dime bag. 64 murderers. 143 rapists. Pedophiles. 3 labeled "sexually dangerous".

Yep ... Because everything the government does is for our "safety". I know I personally feel much more safe with murderers and the sexually dangerous roaming freely.

It's like we're living in a bad sci fi movie.

They don’t release them out of any sort of compassion. They don’t want to be on the hook financially if they get sick. Imagine if 50 get sick and need to be on ventilators for weeks or months on end. The county/state doesn’t want to pay for that and doesn’t have the money to pay for that.

And before you say, just let them die, we can’t. That falls under the cruel and unusual punishment and while you and I wouldn’t care if one of them died by law you can’t just do that.

So they release them.

That’s what they do to my bil, he’s a drunkard and constantly gets dwis but because he’s diabetic and he’s not well regulated so they arrest him and let him out almost immediately. He’s never served more than a few days in jail. He’s always gotten off with fines and he’s up to 18 arrests....
Lovely. I feel badly for the poor person who's on the road with him, because the law or averages makes it pretty likely he's going to take someone out one day. He's got no real motivation to change his behavior. What a sad system.

Funny though, isn't it, that we can jam these Covid positive patients into nursing homes and just let it rip through and take a bunch of innocent elderly loved ones out. They can't escape. They're a captive audience. That's where 50% of our deaths came from here. 40% the last I saw in NY. It's not deemed cruel and unusual for them.

I’m disgusted by the man, I’m surprised he hasn’t killed someone yet. Thankfully he lives in an area that isn’t well populated so that’s probably what’s saved him from killing someone.

Hey old people don’t count, don’t you know??? Hell here in Texas our wonderful LT gov is okay with sacrificing them!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm so sorry. I would be terrified too. Maybe they should try to find some family they can go stay with, or friends that he doesn't know about? Isn't this what the witness protection program was used for? Is that even still a thing?

I'm sorry. I hope things turn out okay, and I hope they catch him and lock him up and never let him out again. :(

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:43 am

So they release them.

Lovely. I feel badly for the poor person who's on the road with him, because the law or averages makes it pretty likely he's going to take someone out one day. He's got no real motivation to change his behavior. What a sad system.

I’m disgusted by the man, I’m surprised he hasn’t killed someone yet. Thankfully he lives in an area that isn’t well populated so that’s probably what’s saved him from killing someone.

Hey old people don’t count, don’t you know??? Hell here in Texas our wonderful LT gov is okay with sacrificing them!
How are they sacrificing the elderly?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:00 am

We’ve opened the state even though cases are rising. Google Texas Lt Gov elderly comments. I’m sure you’ll find what he said, he’s an ass.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:42 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:00 am

We’ve opened the state even though cases are rising. Google Texas Lt Gov elderly comments. I’m sure you’ll find what he said, he’s an ass.
Ahhh, My own 78 year old mother said similar comments. “If it’s my time, it’s my time, I hope they don’t continue sacrificing the educations of my grandchildren’s generation, trying to save old buzzards like me”. Is that what he is saying too?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm My brother's friend was arrested for molesting his daughter for 10 years. He has been in jail awaiting trial for the past year and he was just released on $0 bail due to covid-19.
The sheriff has told his wife and daughter they are at high risk for a murder-suicide. They have a car parked in front of their house all of the time. My brother has been helping install alarms, motion detectors, and cameras. She has been improving her accuracy with her gun as well.
People like this shouldn't be released. Like doing that to his daughter wasn't enough just as they started to feel safe now they're living in even greater fear.
How does one not know their daughter is being molested, especially for 10 years?

Does he have a history of violence? Has he made threats toward them?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:53 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm My brother's friend was arrested for molesting his daughter for 10 years. He has been in jail awaiting trial for the past year and he was just released on $0 bail due to covid-19.
The sheriff has told his wife and daughter they are at high risk for a murder-suicide. They have a car parked in front of their house all of the time. My brother has been helping install alarms, motion detectors, and cameras. She has been improving her accuracy with her gun as well.
People like this shouldn't be released. Like doing that to his daughter wasn't enough just as they started to feel safe now they're living in even greater fear.
How does one not know their daughter is being molested, especially for 10 years?

Does he have a history of violence? Has he made threats toward them?
Because molesters are terrible people who typically threaten their children if they tell. Poor kid was only 5 when it started she probably didn't even know it was wrong.
He has made comments about making them apologize for accusing him. Thats all I know. I don't know sll of the details of why they suspect this. It's a pretty sore subject for my brother.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Oh...my brother would take care of this situation real quickly.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can’t believe that kind of dangerous individual was just let out, Covid or not. It’s stupid beyond words. I would be terrified myself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic