They let him out and she's terrified

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My brother's friend was arrested for molesting his daughter for 10 years. He has been in jail awaiting trial for the past year and he was just released on $0 bail due to covid-19.
The sheriff has told his wife and daughter they are at high risk for a murder-suicide. They have a car parked in front of their house all of the time. My brother has been helping install alarms, motion detectors, and cameras. She has been improving her accuracy with her gun as well.
People like this shouldn't be released. Like doing that to his daughter wasn't enough just as they started to feel safe now they're living in even greater fear.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Uh, that’s insane. I’d be terrified too. No way should people like that be let out. I hope they will be okay.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm My brother's friend was arrested for molesting his daughter for 10 years. He has been in jail awaiting trial for the past year and he was just released on $0 bail due to covid-19.
The sheriff has told his wife and daughter they are at high risk for a murder-suicide. They have a car parked in front of their house all of the time. My brother has been helping install alarms, motion detectors, and cameras. She has been improving her accuracy with her gun as well.
People like this shouldn't be released. Like doing that to his daughter wasn't enough just as they started to feel safe now they're living in even greater fear.
She should have put a few bullets in his head before he was arrested, that would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:52 pm Uh, that’s insane. I’d be terrified too. No way should people like that be let out. I hope they will be okay.
Me too my brother has offered to stay there so she can get some actual sleep but she doesn't want to put him at risk.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm My brother's friend was arrested for molesting his daughter for 10 years. He has been in jail awaiting trial for the past year and he was just released on $0 bail due to covid-19.
She should have put a few bullets in his head before he was arrested, that would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money
Definitely
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:53 pm
Yep. There is no rehabilitation. Time and again those types have been interviewed and the answer is always that the first thing they'll do as soon as they get out is find a victim to re-offend.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep. Don't want to have the scum get "the virus". That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

We had 4,000 criminals get released here. Not just white collar or I sold a dime bag. 64 murderers. 143 rapists. Pedophiles. 3 labeled "sexually dangerous".

Yep ... Because everything the government does is for our "safety". I know I personally feel much more safe with murderers and the sexually dangerous roaming freely.

It's like we're living in a bad sci fi movie.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

But Bill Cosby can't catch a break?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:16 am Yep. Don't want to have the scum get "the virus". That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

We had 4,000 criminals get released here. Not just white collar or I sold a dime bag. 64 murderers. 143 rapists. Pedophiles. 3 labeled "sexually dangerous".

Yep ... Because everything the government does is for our "safety". I know I personally feel much more safe with murderers and the sexually dangerous roaming freely.

That’s insanity. There’s no way in hell that violent offenders should be let out. Those perps will do it again. So... to get this straight, the general population has to deal with the consequences that stem from murderers and sexual predators being on the loose, but those disgusting criminals are afforded the light of day so they don’t catch the virus? Revolting.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:16 am Yep. Don't want to have the scum get "the virus". That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

They don’t release them out of any sort of compassion. They don’t want to be on the hook financially if they get sick. Imagine if 50 get sick and need to be on ventilators for weeks or months on end. The county/state doesn’t want to pay for that and doesn’t have the money to pay for that.

And before you say, just let them die, we can’t. That falls under the cruel and unusual punishment and while you and I wouldn’t care if one of them died by law you can’t just do that.

So they release them.

That’s what they do to my bil, he’s a drunkard and constantly gets dwis but because he’s diabetic and he’s not well regulated so they arrest him and let him out almost immediately. He’s never served more than a few days in jail. He’s always gotten off with fines and he’s up to 18 arrests....
Locked Previous topicNext topic