How do you like your steak 🥩?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m vegan, but DH and the kids insist on medium rare grass fed NY strip or rib steaks.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 pm Steak is always a hot topic when grilling season starts

I know it’s a crime to some to but I like it medium well. I don’t like the myoglobin on my plate, I find it unappetizing

The same will over easy or over medium eggs I can’t eat runny yolks. 🤮
Rare to medium rare. I like runny yolks too.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:04 pm Rare to medium rare and over easy, blindfolded, or gently scrambled.

I don't like shoe leather or sponge. LOL
:lol:
Blindfolded? I've never heard that. Is that cool diner speak like "Adam and Eve on a raft and wreck 'em"?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Medium well. And I love runny eggs.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:04 pm Rare to medium rare and over easy, blindfolded, or gently scrambled.

LOL. it took forever for me to order medium well instead of well done and I eat scrambled hard or hard boiled eggs only. I can’t stomach anything else
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 pm Steak is always a hot topic when grilling season starts

I know it’s a crime to some to but I like it medium well. I don’t like the myoglobin on my plate, I find it unappetizing

The same will over easy or over medium eggs I can’t eat runny yolks. 🤮
Medium
Attachments
tenor (13).gif
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:15 pm

:lol:
Blindfolded? I've never heard that. Is that cool diner speak like "Adam and Eve on a raft and wreck 'em"?
Lol 😂, no. Instead of flipping the egg, you use the spatula to push the oil or butter over the egg. It cooks the top membrane just like flipping. My dad said it blindfolded the eye lol.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I like my steak medium-rare with sauteed mushrooms or bleu cheese crumbles on top.

I have to be in the mood for eggs and generally when I DO want some, it's in an omelet with cheese and mushrooms in it.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Medium well, but I'll take it medium. It's not that I don't like rarer steak, but the rarer it is the more likely I am to have a stomachache later. I love over easy eggs though lol
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Medium rare for my whole family.
Locked Previous topicNext topic