Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not going, but damn do I want to
Working out at home isn’t the same
And I miss interacting with adults

I’ll wait a month and then go
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mine opened on the 22nd. I think I’ll go sometime this week.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DH has bought a ton of at-home workout equipment during the quarantine. We practically have a home gym in our basement now, lol.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I looked last week and they weren't open yet. I peeked today, and now says they are open. Not sure how soon I will go back.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ds starts crossfit back next week. Shoes must stay there, no bags can be brought in, social distancing squares and each square has its own set of sanitizer and equipment.
I really hate this.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:22 pm Ds starts crossfit back next week. Shoes must stay there, no bags can be brought in, social distancing squares and each square has its own set of sanitizer and equipment.
I really hate this.
That’s what my gym is doing. Working out in your own square they did a video with all the new practices
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:50 pm DH has bought a ton of at-home workout equipment during the quarantine. We practically have a home gym in our basement now, lol.
I have worked out at home but I also miss seeing anyone other than my kids.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My gym is not slated to open until phase 3 which is likely late June. My shoes have been there since closing in March - LOL.

While I do enjoy virtual classes and personal training sessions, I miss getting out somewhere. And I miss the treadmill, bike and rower workouts I did. I look forward to getting back in there in a smart and safe way.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

JoJo728 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:57 pm My gym is not slated to open until phase 3 which is likely late June. My shoes have been there since closing in March - LOL.

While I do enjoy virtual classes and personal training sessions, I miss getting out somewhere. And I miss the treadmill, bike and rower workouts I did. I look forward to getting back in there in a smart and safe way.
I hate the virtual training
I appreciate that it was there, but
I suck working out on my own.
And I miss seeing people
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I've been going to the gym everyday
Locked Previous topicNext topic