Easy slip on shoes?

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:33 am Buy a pair of slippers. They probably wont want shoes in their home at all, it doesn't matter if you only wear them in their house.
I will ask, they should be getting back to me tomorrow.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Skechers gowalk slip ons. I don’t like sneakers, they usually feel too constrictive, but I needed sneakers for work. These are pretty light weight, breathable, and comfortable.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As GOD AWFUL as they look, I started wearing crocs this year, and just love the comfort & ease of them.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I wouldn’t allow my nanny to wear shoes in the house. It’s setting a bad example for my kids, who have been taught to remove their shoes as soon as they walk in the door.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:38 am As GOD AWFUL as they look, I started wearing crocs this year, and just love the comfort & ease of them.
Not all Crocs are hideous. I have a pair of their nurse style clogs, and unless I told you. No one knows they're Crocs.

OP: how about BOB'S by Sketchers? They are quick slip on. Plus very comfortable.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/bobs-from-skechers
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:38 am As GOD AWFUL as they look, I started wearing crocs this year, and just love the comfort & ease of them.
Not all Crocs are hideous. I have a pair of their nurse style clogs, and unless I told you. No one knows they're Crocs.

OP: how about BOB'S by Sketchers? They are quick slip on. Plus very comfortable.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/bobs-from-skechers

I’ll look into both, thanks...I had forgotten about bobs.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would opt for slippers if they don’t like shoes in their home. DDs and I usually wear Ugg slippers around the house, which are comfortable.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:47 pm I would opt for slippers if they don’t like shoes in their home. DDs and I usually wear Ugg slippers around the house, which are comfortable.
Ive thought about that, there’s a pair I want but spending 100 on a pair of slippers that will be left at someone else’s house and only worn at work seems a bit excessive.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:01 pm
lauren08 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:47 pm I would opt for slippers if they don’t like shoes in their home. DDs and I usually wear Ugg slippers around the house, which are comfortable.
Ive thought about that, there’s a pair I want but spending 100 on a pair of slippers that will be left at someone else’s house and only worn at work seems a bit excessive.
I believe there’s a cheaper brand by Ugg called Koolaburra. I would just go with something comfy since you’re going to be wearing them all day.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:13 am I interviewed for a job over the weekend and I’m pretty confident I got the job. It’s a nanny position and the family does not wear shoes in the house for sanitary reasons.

If they do offer me the position I would like to buy a pair of shoes that I leave there and wear in the house, I need extra cushion and don’t like going barefoot in someone else’s house...or even just wearing socks.

So what’s a good fairly cheap sneaker you’d recommend? Because I’d only wear them in their home, though it is 50 hours a week, I don’t want to buy an expensive pair of shoes.

Any suggestions?

I normally wear brooks, there is a pair on clearance that are 70 bucks...I’m half tempted to buy those.
Crocs are comfy and easy to wash. I don't like going barefoot either. I usually wear my crocs in the house. I wear Nike's cross trainers for arch support. They're not cheap. I try to snag a pair when they go on sale, though. They're the only brand of sneakers besides Reebok that fit my foot. All the other brands are either too tight across the top of my foot or just don't have the arch support. If you need a pair of shoes that fit snugly and comfortably so you can chase after kids, I wouldn't get crocs though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic