S*x while having period

Anonymous 4

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:55 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:54 am Once accidentally. Damned thing started in the middle. Ugh!
I can't count the number of times it jump started my cycle.
me too. i have started a lot in the middle of S*x
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I sure have but mostly when I was younger. Now it's just not necessary and there is no urgency to have S*x because I only see a guy once in a while. Towel down then shower.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve had S*x in the shower towards the end of my period. It’s way to heavy at the start.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What about what HE thinks??? Not everyone appreciates the feel, consistency, mess and smell!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:30 am What about what HE thinks??? Not everyone appreciates the feel, consistency, mess and smell!
He's the one who brought it up. I told him I was having it and he said he still wants to if I am comfortable with it.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My period only lasts 2 or 3 days, because my ovaries suck, lol. So it hasn't been much of a problem for me.

But I have. I used an instead sponge so there wasn't anything gross. They make discs now you can use too but I haven't tried them. I dont think I'd let my period stop me from doing what I wanted to do
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:00 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 pm Have you ever had S*x while on yours? I never have but am considering it. It never seemed like something I wanted to do but I think I might now. I just started having S*x after a long time and don't really feel like not having it. The guy I'm with I only see once a week so if we skip it, it will be another week.
Hell no, I already look like I've been murdered, I don't want him involved in my blood bath
~shudders~
Same. Plus I cramp like crazy and leave bloated. Definitely don’t feel sexy during that time.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No but if I don’t start spotting with this new birth control...
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, the thought makes me gag.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am No, the thought makes me gag.
That was my first thought. I never have even considered it until now
Locked Previous topicNext topic