I don't care if I will be held in contempt... I'm not sending my kids to their dad this summer.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He lives in a hotspot. He is also working. Usually the kids go to summer camp but that is closed this year. They would have to go to a random in home daycare with a bunch of other kids.

I am also not putting them on an airplane right now. I am not going to drive them there either. My ex doesn't drive or have a car so he can't come get them.

He said I have to send them or he would take them to court. I told him to go ahead and do that. I will accept any consequences that come my way. I need to put my kids and their safety first.

Just needed to vent a lil
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am He lives in a hotspot. He is also working. Usually the kids go to summer camp but that is closed this year. They would have to go to a random in home daycare with a bunch of other kids.

I am also not putting them on an airplane right now. I am not going to drive them there either. My ex doesn't drive or have a car so he can't come get them.

He said I have to send them or he would take them to court. I told him to go ahead and do that. I will accept any consequences that come my way. I need to put my kids and their safety first.

Sad to have such young kids and already be divorced and Dad lives states away. Certainly not ideal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:05 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am He lives in a hotspot. He is also working. Usually the kids go to summer camp but that is closed this year. They would have to go to a random in home daycare with a bunch of other kids.

Sad to have such young kids and already be divorced and Dad lives states away. Certainly not ideal.
It is sad and not ideal. I will agree with that. It wasn't my choice to have him move away.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That sucks for everyone involved. Is he not able to get time off to come visit? Maybe his job would flex a little with what's going on?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Anonymous 4

Unread post

One more bitter selfish pathetic angry exwife. Hopefully your kids will hate you for this the rest of their live and maybe even see you as toxic and never talk to you again.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s in for a long road with you....my kids, unless immaculate conception happened, they aren’t just yours and he has the right to make decisions just as much as you, even if you don’t agree.

I’ve seen many a parent dig in their heels, even if why is right, and they’ve lost. Some actually lost custody of the kids,
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I feel for this guy with you as gatekeeper to his own kids. Its gonna be a long 18 years for all involved at this rate.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I wouldn't send my kids anywhere right now either. I don't think any parent with their children's best interest at heart would demand it.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good luck. My ex’s other ex tried to keep their kid away bc of covid. Not only did she have to make up the time immediately she had to pay his lawyer and court fees.
Locked Previous topicNext topic