It never ends update

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We got some projects done around the house today. Mostly maintenance stuff like staining our deck, taking care of some weeds, cleaning the shed, etc. Come inside and tell dd to take a bath which she does. She gets out and ds gets in to shower but the tub won't drain. Then we notice the toilet won't flush. Great. Open up the main clean out and its plugged somewhere past that.
I'm just praying it's just a clog and not the septic needing pumped. With taxes, birthdays, and our anniversary coming up plus DHS work being iffy I really don't have the spare money to get it pumped right now. Plus the lid to our septic tank is buried somewhere. We know the general area but it's not a matter of just opening it up.
It never ends! We will find out tomorrow what's going on when my brother comes by. He thinks its just a clog hopefully hes right.

Update he came by and managed to clear it easily. Yay for being able to flush the toilet!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fingers crossed - thinking clog! Good luck tomorrow.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Did you try using a plunger in the tub to see if you could unclog the drain?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I really hope, your problem is the least serious possibility!

And I agree, it does never end.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:56 am Did you try using a plunger in the tub to see if you could unclog the drain?
Yes but the clog is past the clean out on the main line. The clean out is at the front of my house under the deck so we had to pull up one of our freshly stained deck boards to get to it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Do you have a lift station?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:22 am Do you have a lift station?
I don't even know what that is.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The septic tank people seem to be good at finding the lid. Then he dug out a bit of grass that he put back afterwards. It wasn't like he had to dig up the yard.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have put some Draino down the tub first, and see if that fixes the problem. Good luck. Hope it's nothing serious.

Locked Previous topicNext topic