She wasn't home

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My mom lives in a house that has been turned into apartments. I live on the street behind her. I went to take one of my sons friends home and I saw smoke coming from her apartment building. I jumped in my car frantically trying to call my mom. I Couldn't get to the house because of the of the fire trucks. I got a hold of my brother he said she was at my aunt house. . I started calling my aunt and uncle numbers. Freaking out because I had to make sure she was still at my aunt house because it was 2 o clock today when she went. Thankfully she was. I was so scared. She is 63 years old it is an upstairs apartment. If she would have been home she wouldn't had gotten out. The upstairs caught fire her apartment is non livable. She lost everything but she is alive and wasnt home thank God.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good that she wasn't home. Honestly though, if her mobility is so bad she wouldn't be able to get down the stairs in event of a fire, she needed to move anyway. Is she disabled? Most 63 year-old people can get down a couple of flights of stairs pretty easily.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank goodness! Glad she's ok. I hope she is able to get get her place repaired quickly.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Is there a reason that she can't get down the stairs? I am 65 and can make it down a few flights of stairs. I am glad she is safe, use this time to find a better living arrangement for her.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:15 pm My mom lives in a house that has been turned into apartments. I live on the street behind her. I went to take one of my sons friends home and I saw smoke coming from her apartment building. I jumped in my car frantically trying to call my mom. I Couldn't get to the house because of the of the fire trucks. I got a hold of my brother he said she was at my aunt house. . I started calling my aunt and uncle numbers. Freaking out because I had to make sure she was still at my aunt house because it was 2 o clock today when she went. Thankfully she was. I was so scared. She is 63 years old it is an upstairs apartment. If she would have been home she wouldn't had gotten out. The upstairs caught fire her apartment is non livable. She lost everything but she is alive and wasnt home thank God.
Were these apartments illegal? If so she can sue and hopefully get enough money to replace some of the stuff she lost
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so glad she is alright!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:23 am Is there a reason that she can't get down the stairs? I am 65 and can make it down a few flights of stairs. I am glad she is safe, use this time to find a better living arrangement for her.
The fire would have blocked her exit
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:32 pm Good that she wasn't home. Honestly though, if her mobility is so bad she wouldn't be able to get down the stairs in event of a fire, she needed to move anyway. Is she disabled? Most 63 year-old people can get down a couple of flights of stairs pretty easily.
The area is small the fire would have blocked her exit
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow.

Glad she's ok.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post