She wasn't home

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

she's 63 and she can't get down a flight of stairs? dear.

I'm not sure your reaction was very helpful. cool heads prevail and it seems like you were hysterical and not very helpful.
glad she is ok.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am she's 63 and she can't get down a flight of stairs? dear.

I'm not sure your reaction was very helpful. cool heads prevail and it seems like you were hysterical and not very helpful.
glad she is ok.
Once I found out she wasn't in the house I was fine. And the fire would have blocked her exit. So she wouldn't have made it out
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:52 am
Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am she's 63 and she can't get down a flight of stairs? dear.

glad she is ok.
Once I found out she wasn't in the house I was fine. And the fire would have blocked her exit. So she wouldn't have made it out
I don't know why I responded like that. It sounded very rude. its not like you had your mom on the phone in a panic. YOu were merely panicked because you were concerned about her wellbeing. Sorry for the rude tone.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm glad she's OK! Things can be replaced but people can't.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm glad she's OK. I'm sure that must have been scary for you to have experienced. You mentioned that she lost everything. It's terrible to lose sentimental items that can not be replaced. Did she have renter's insurance to replace the items she did lose? I hope things get back to normal for her quickly and that the trauma of this loss is soon a very distant memory.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m glad she’s ok.
Locked Previous topicNext topic