I don't get it.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sharing your personal thoughts, ideas or pretending to be the next best motivational speaker on social media but a nasty bitch irl. Ranting like a crazed rabid animal, airing your dirty laundry or sharing your repeated sob stories.

I mean, what good is any of it?

Don't you know there are people that read the stuff you write and think you're an idiot? You know people laugh at you behind your back, right?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm reading this and thinking...

Nevermind.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What's the point of coming on this site and asking a direct question meant for someone not on this site? You know their are people that read your posts and think you're an idiot? You know people are laughing at you. Not behind your back though. LOL
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 pm Sharing your personal thoughts, ideas or pretending to be the next best motivational speaker on social media but a nasty bitch irl. Ranting like a crazed rabid animal, airing your dirty laundry or sharing your repeated sob stories.

Don't you know there are people that read the stuff you write and think you're an idiot? You know people laugh at you behind your back, right?
Do YOU realise that everyone here is thinking the same thing about YOU?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 pm Sharing your personal thoughts, ideas or pretending to be the next best motivational speaker on social media but a nasty bitch irl. Ranting like a crazed rabid animal, airing your dirty laundry or sharing your repeated sob stories.

Ummm......
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You know social media isn't for you, right?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So?
If it bothers you that much, donโ€™t follow them
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You know what? If you don't like something, you don't have to read it. Even more so, you don't have to spend time with anyone that you don't like because of their actions. It's called having a choice.

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hmm
Attachments
tenor.gif
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Well, there goes 10 seconds I'll never get back.๐Ÿ–•