Do you agree with this advice?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

?
Attachments
25CAB04B-B68B-4C21-ABDD-3C84196E2327.jpeg
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No, not entirely. But I do think I too often chase after the wrong guy. Not the one that loves me, but the one who has a little bit of a bad boy edge. It burns me everytime.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yes I'm with someone who doesn't love me it's horrible.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No. Absolutely not.
I don't believe in teaching women to settle.
This is stupid advice.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Sounds like something my Mom would have told me. Her dream for me was to marry someone I didn't love as long as he made a lot of money. When I was pregnant with DS I was with his Dad and a firefighter was checking me out. She said oooh firefighters make a lot of money you should be with him. Yeah sure while I'm pregnant with someone else's child and still with his Dad I should go be with someone who makes a decent living.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ideally you should not be with anyone who doesn't love you back. That's how I see this advice. I do know men who love me but I couldn't be with them. It's because I'd only be using them which I don't want. These men deserve better than that.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I do
Why not let someone love you & give you the world
While you keep yourself back a little.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ridiculous advice.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

My wish for my kids is that if they marry, their marriage is filled with mutual love and respect.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't teach my children sexism.
Locked Previous topicNext topic