Omg I am pregnant

Anonymous 1

Unread post

S/O has 3 kids from his marriage.... he has 2 grown kids and 1 who is 14. I have 1 kid who is 11. We talked about it we don't want kids. We were careful and used condoms.

I felt sick the last few weeks and oh so tired. My period was due. It didn't come and didn't come. This morning when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my son's meds I picked a pregnancy test up.

Came home took took it and bam I am pregnant.

We have been together 3 years knew each other for 5 years. He was my son's basketball coach.

I am freaking out yet happy. He is happy and yelling I still got it. He is 45 I am 37. We aren't young and I know the risks.

Happy Sunday to us.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You didn't want kids, and neither of you used any form of birth control beyond condoms. Sounds like stupidity on your part, but at least you're both happy about it for the time being.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am You didn't want kids, and neither of you used any form of birth control beyond condoms. Sounds like stupidity on your part, but at least you're both happy about it for the time being.
I did not take birth control because it always made me feel sick.

We did use natural family planning. I guess I just messed up on counting.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 am S/O has 3 kids from his marriage.... he has 2 grown kids and 1 who is 14. I have 1 kid who is 11. We talked about it we don't want kids. We were careful and used condoms.

I felt sick the last few weeks and oh so tired. My period was due. It didn't come and didn't come. This morning when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my son's meds I picked a pregnancy test up.

We have been together 3 years knew each other for 5 years. He was my son's basketball coach.

I am freaking out yet happy. He is happy and yelling I still got it. He is 45 I am 37. We aren't young and I know the risks.

Happy Sunday to us.
Good luck with this.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Congratulations!!! Best wishes to your family!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why not use a diaphragm? or contraceptive sponge or film or contraceptive jelly as a backup? I guess it never occurred to you?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations! At least he's happy about it and shouting! LOL 🎊🎊🎊
Hope it all works out great for all of you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 am Why not use a diaphragm? or contraceptive sponge or film or contraceptive jelly as a backup? I guess it never occurred to you?
You are right it never did occur to me. We were doing good. He did say he will get the V now.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:11 am Congratulations! At least he's happy about it and shouting! LOL 🎊🎊🎊
Hope it all works out great for all of you.
He is actually the one that told me I was pregnant last week.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congrats! My last was born at 38–many many women into their 40s are having babies! Focus on the + not the risks!

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 am S/O has 3 kids from his marriage.... he has 2 grown kids and 1 who is 14. I have 1 kid who is 11. We talked about it we don't want kids. We were careful and used condoms.

Happy Sunday to us.
Locked Previous topicNext topic