Princess Royal

Unread post

Congrats!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:07 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Geez that's cold isn't it? I had my youngest at 36. At first no I wasn't thrilled and yes I didn't use bc correctly. Only difference is I was married. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. I think they should be married. Still we don't know his mindset and shouldn't assume he'll leave. There are married men that also walk out. As far as the bc having screwed up myself I can't judge her on that.
Chris Watts was married...😶
So are a lot of people with surprise children. I can't imagine being this stupid and hung up on one asshole murderer. I'm sure you are just trying to be a bitch. Congrats it worked.
Thanks. I can tell by your approach, you have personal experience with being a bitch, so I'll take your word for it.
Hagd🐕
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Plan b I can't afford birth control lady?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:07 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:07 pm

Chris Watts was married...😶
So are a lot of people with surprise children. I can't imagine being this stupid and hung up on one asshole murderer. I'm sure you are just trying to be a bitch. Congrats it worked.
Thanks. I can tell by your approach, you have personal experience with being a bitch, so I'll take your word for it.
Hagd
🐕
Takes one to know one dear
Yay....you were able to snatch the asshole anon spot again

Congrats OP
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Well, the good news is that your baby will have a lot of siblings who can pitch in and help with the baby. Even the 11-year-old can capably change a diaper and give a bottle if needed and both kids at home can certainly entertain their baby sib. while you take care of nature's calls, take showers, run a load of laundry etc. And they can babysit for you too in a few years while you run to the grocery store.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:07 pm

Hagd
🐕
Takes one to know one dear
Yay....you were able to snatch the asshole anon spot again

Congrats OP
Aw, how cute! Jump on in here, hemorrhoid!👉👌
🖕
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I wouldn't take the advice of having the other children taking care of that baby because they happen to be around. When two people aren't responsible for BC beyond condoms knowing they don't want children, it doesn't mean the older children are built in babysitters.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:23 pm Well, the good news is that your baby will have a lot of siblings who can pitch in and help with the baby. Even the 11-year-old can capably change a diaper and give a bottle if needed and both kids at home can certainly entertain their baby sib. while you take care of nature's calls, take showers, run a load of laundry etc. And they can babysit for you too in a few years while you run to the grocery store.
I personally wouldn't plan on that. "can you keep an eye on them for a second while I use the restroom?", sure, but I would not just expect my older child to feed, change, babysit, etc. I decided to have another child, they did not. The kids in my husband's family are 36, 34, 33, 20, and 18. My husband (33) didn't mind feeding or watching the younger two, but his two older brothers had zero interest in caring for babies. His cousins also have a 13 year age gap and the older cousin ended up with a lot of resnetment toward her sibling and parents because they were always making her care for them and just assumed she would babysit. Our five are between almost 10 and 1, the older kids are welcome to help if they want, but they aren't made to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:23 pm Well, the good news is that your baby will have a lot of siblings who can pitch in and help with the baby. Even the 11-year-old can capably change a diaper and give a bottle if needed and both kids at home can certainly entertain their baby sib. while you take care of nature's calls, take showers, run a load of laundry etc. And they can babysit for you too in a few years while you run to the grocery store.
I personally wouldn't plan on that. "can you keep an eye on them for a second while I use the restroom?", sure, but I would not just expect my older child to feed, change, babysit, etc. I decided to have another child, they did not. The kids in my husband's family are 36, 34, 33, 20, and 18. My husband (33) didn't mind feeding or watching the younger two, but his two older brothers had zero interest in caring for babies. His cousins also have a 13 year age gap and the older cousin ended up with a lot of resnetment toward her sibling and parents because they were always making her care for them and just assumed she would babysit. Our five are between almost 10 and 1, the older kids are welcome to help if they want, but they aren't made to.
I certainly took care of my little brothers as a child as did my sister. And I'm guessing I'm the norm here. Most older brothers and sisters love their baby siblings and will help out as I mentioned. It doesn't hurt to offer incentives either to babysit -- like money. And I'm not talking about making them either. You read way to much into posts, dear.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:01 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:46 pm
I certainly took care of my little brothers as a child as did my sister. And I'm guessing I'm the norm here. Most older brothers and sisters love their baby siblings and will help out as I mentioned. It doesn't hurt to offer incentives either to babysit -- like money. And I'm not talking about making them either. You read way to much into posts, dear.
Loving their siblings and wanting to change dirty diapers are completely different things. The way you worded your post makes it seem like it is to be expected of them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic