Omg I am pregnant

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

the only issue I see is you're not married. Congrats.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Someone should have done more than talked. Glad you are both happy about the news. How do the children feel about a new baby coming?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 am S/O has 3 kids from his marriage.... he has 2 grown kids and 1 who is 14. I have 1 kid who is 11. We talked about it we don't want kids. We were careful and used condoms.

I felt sick the last few weeks and oh so tired. My period was due. It didn't come and didn't come. This morning when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my son's meds I picked a pregnancy test up.

Came home took took it and bam I am pregnant.

We have been together 3 years knew each other for 5 years. He was my son's basketball coach.

I am freaking out yet happy. He is happy and yelling I still got it. He is 45 I am 37. We aren't young and I know the risks.

Happy Sunday to us.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congrats!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would die. 😂
Congratulations!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congratulations
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:25 am Chris Watts pretended to be happy about a pregnancy too...js😑
Geez that's cold isn't it? I had my youngest at 36. At first no I wasn't thrilled and yes I didn't use bc correctly. Only difference is I was married. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. I think they should be married. Still we don't know his mindset and shouldn't assume he'll leave. There are married men that also walk out. As far as the bc having screwed up myself I can't judge her on that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:25 am Chris Watts pretended to be happy about a pregnancy too...js😑
Geez that's cold isn't it? I had my youngest at 36. At first no I wasn't thrilled and yes I didn't use bc correctly. Only difference is I was married. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. I think they should be married. Still we don't know his mindset and shouldn't assume he'll leave. There are married men that also walk out. As far as the bc having screwed up myself I can't judge her on that.
Chris Watts was married...😶
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Congratulations!
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Congrats!
I don't know if I could start over now. It's easier now that my kids are 12 and 14.
I am glad you are happy, it would seriously mess up my plans.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:07 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 pm
Chris Watts was married...😶
So are a lot of people with surprise children. I can't imagine being this stupid and hung up on one asshole murderer. I'm sure you are just trying to be a bitch. Congrats it worked.
Locked Previous topicNext topic