Omg I am pregnant

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Chris Watts pretended to be happy about a pregnancy too...jsπŸ˜‘
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:25 am Chris Watts pretended to be happy about a pregnancy too...jsπŸ˜‘
Wow ok
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations.

I wish you a healthy pregnancy!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You did nothing to prevent this pregnancy. Once a woman makes the decision to not have any more children there is a simple and almost non-invasive surgery that has a huge success rate. I would imagine that in this day and age it requires less time than a root canal and is much less painless.

I always just shake my head and laugh out loud when I read these types of posts. seriously
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:29 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:25 am Chris Watts pretended to be happy about a pregnancy too...jsπŸ˜‘
Wow ok

It's true.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:21 am Congrats! My last was born at 38–many many women into their 40s are having babies! Focus on the + not the risks!

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 am S/O has 3 kids from his marriage.... he has 2 grown kids and 1 who is 14. I have 1 kid who is 11. We talked about it we don't want kids. We were careful and used condoms.

I felt sick the last few weeks and oh so tired. My period was due. It didn't come and didn't come. This morning when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my son's meds I picked a pregnancy test up.

Came home took took it and bam I am pregnant.

We have been together 3 years knew each other for 5 years. He was my son's basketball coach.

I am freaking out yet happy. He is happy and yelling I still got it. He is 45 I am 37. We aren't young and I know the risks.

Happy Sunday to us.
Yep, this. I had my only at 37πŸ™‚
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Damn girl. OUCH
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:01 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am You didn't want kids, and neither of you used any form of birth control beyond condoms. Sounds like stupidity on your part, but at least you're both happy about it for the time being.
I did not take birth control because it always made me feel sick.

We did use natural family planning. I guess I just messed up on counting.
Hormonal oral birth control is NOT the only thing out there. Spermicides, diaphragms, non hormonal BC, vasectomies, etc. Again stupidity on your and your S/O's part. Let's hope he sticks around for the long haul and again at least you're both happy for the moment
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:40 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:01 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am You didn't want kids, and neither of you used any form of birth control beyond condoms. Sounds like stupidity on your part, but at least you're both happy about it for the time being.
I did not take birth control because it always made me feel sick.

We did use natural family planning. I guess I just messed up on counting.
Hormonal oral birth control is NOT the only thing out there. Spermicides, diaphragms, non hormonal BC, vasectomies, etc. Again stupidity on your and your S/O's part. Let's hope he sticks around for the long haul and again at least you're both happy for the moment
Oh for the love he raised his 3 kids by himself. He isn't going to leave.

I know I suck at the BC thing.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations.
Locked Previous topicNext topic