Let's get real.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

People constantly contradict themselves.

"Not that I think I'm better than anyone else, but I have a good heart. Some people don't have the same kind of heart I have and I choose not to have a relationship with those people."

Well, if you have a good heart and those other people don't have the same kind of heart you have.... Yes, yes you do think you are better than them. You have a good heart and those other people don't.

That person doesn't want anything to do with people that she thinks she is better than.

News flash * You're a liar!

----------------------------------------------

"I don't care what anyone thinks about me!"

Three days later...

"I often delete a comment on Facebook because I know it probably won't be taken well."

...And why is that!? BECAUSE YOU CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU. 🙄

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What is it with the weird obscure call out troll?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Some people know strangers better than themselves.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Nah. I just prefer to hang around people who are kind and compassionate. And I leave the others to the side.

Regarding the deletion of an insensitive comment that one has made on FB...The person may have chosen to delete not because she cares what someone thinks of her but because she doesn't want to hurt or offend someone.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:29 am People constantly contradict themselves.

"Not that I think I'm better than anyone else, but I have a good heart. Some people don't have the same kind of heart I have and I choose not to have a relationship with those people."

Well, if you have a good heart and those other people don't have the same kind of heart you have.... Yes, yes you do think you are better than them. You have a good heart and those other people don't.

That person doesn't want anything to do with people that she thinks she is better than.

Three days later...

"I often delete a comment on Facebook because I know it probably won't be taken well."

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:29 am People constantly contradict themselves.

Three days later...

You sure are obsessed with what other's people's feeling/thoughts are. You're going to have a stroke if you keep this up.

So what if someone deletes a "rude" comment off their page. Their page, their choice.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People are hypocrites, so what?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Girl, you need a hobby and probably therapy.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You're a special kind of special aren't you?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I don't care, well maybe I care a little, nope on second thought I don't care at all...wait maybe I do. Nope no I don't, I could be persuaded to care but nope not at this moment unless of course someone changes my mind but even then maybe I wouldn't, I guess there is just no easy way to say it I am confused and misinformed.

Have a good day
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I’m not sure what your connection is with this person, but it might be time to unfriend or hide them from your feed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic