Camping/fishing/hunting..

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am completely turned off by men who have those interests It’s gross and they’d probably want me to go with them and fuuuucccckkk no (I’m single)
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well if he’s fine... 🙂
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:49 pm I am completely turned off by men who have those interests It’s gross and they’d probably want me to go with them and fuuuucccckkk no (I’m single)
I cant imagine being this anal about men being rugged men. I guess you like the soft wussy types that will run faster than you if he saw a mouse
Anonymous 1

Unread post

no there are other interests and I wouldn’t do any of those things EVER and if he hunts or fishes I would never eat or clean with what he brings home I don’t like rugged there’s a middle ground between outdoorsy gross and wimps

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:49 pm I am completely turned off by men who have those interests It’s gross and they’d probably want me to go with them and fuuuucccckkk no (I’m single)
I cant imagine being this anal about men being rugged men. I guess you like the soft wussy types that will run faster than you if he saw a mouse
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Only for one night but not a relationship
lunarprancer wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:51 pm Well if he’s fine... 🙂
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh likes camping, fishing, and hunting. I do not enjoy those things. I get a me weekend when he goes camping and fishing because he takes the kids. It’s a win win for me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My children would hate it too I assume we would have other differences too
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:58 pm Dh likes camping, fishing, and hunting. I do not enjoy those things. I get a me weekend when he goes camping and fishing because he takes the kids. It’s a win win for me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My whole family likes camping but only ds enjoys hunting. None of us are big on fishing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Camping is a complete never ever ever for me it sounds like hell
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:01 am My whole family likes camping but only ds enjoys hunting. None of us are big on fishing.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

To each their own. Hubby grew up hunting/fishing/camping. I didn't dig camping personally. So we never went.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic