Dates are coming in for refunds

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We filed on the 15th. We should get our refund this week.. at least I hope so as I'm putting it towards the mortgage to pay that sucker OFF! We have $4800 left on it. That's it.. putting the refund and our normal payment plus the extra we always send should pay it off completely. ( I hope)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Mines getting taken for student loans so I really don't care when it comes in. At least it'll pay off the majority of it.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

That's got to be a good feeling, though! Congrats!
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:00 pm Mines getting taken for student loans so I really don't care when it comes in. At least it'll pay off the majority of it.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

We'll owe.We owe every year. I'll file on April 14th.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Should be in by Wednesday. Thank god.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:31 pm I highly suspect we'll owe this year so I am in no rush to do our taxes.

Once they're done, they'll be mailed off with the check for the money owed (whatever it may be), and voila...another tax deadline over with.
I don't know why or how you could owe.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:30 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:31 pm I highly suspect we'll owe this year so I am in no rush to do our taxes.

Once they're done, they'll be mailed off with the check for the money owed (whatever it may be), and voila...another tax deadline over with.

Did you mean you as in the poster or in general? My DH owed one year when he let his ex claim the kids. That was before we were married so he had no dependents.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ours came Thursday
Anonymous 7

Unread post

?
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:30 am

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:47 am Haven't filed yet ..no rush to pay.. Ultimate satisfaction would be to break even.
I calculated ours and we're actually getting refunds on both Federal and State this year, in part because we had them keep out a little extra of every paycheck and in part because we overpaid on Social Security. I haven't submitted them yet. Haven't had the time to do the actual written papers to file. Maybe next weekend.
Locked Previous topicNext topic