How do you feel about aging?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What are your thoughts and feelings about getting older? Do wrinkles worry you? Health issues? Grey hair? How will you handle it when it comes? Will you embrace or fight it? Would you consider measures like plastic surgery to hold it at bay? Would you get veneers on your teeth?

I heard a quote in a movie that said I'm too old to be young and I'm too young to be old. I don't know what to think.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't care. I'm going to be 45 in April. I have grey hair, oh well. Everyone ages so I have never understood the issue surrounding it and why people fight it so much.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not going to try to cover up aging. It is what it is. I already have some gray hairs at 35 though not noticeable because my hair is ridiculously thick.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't worry about it. The only thing that bothers me is the aches and pains. But others have it much worse.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hate it. I color my hair to hide the grays and try and combat the wrinkles. I am sure I may reach a point it won't bother me but right now is not that day.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no plans to fight it.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I fight it. Color and style my hair, try to stay fit, wear nice clothes, Spent a lot of money on perfect straight white teeth, boob job. I still feel young and hate that I am getting older (44)
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not a problem to me. I am older than many here, and focus more on health and fitness than looks. I don't color my hair unless it is to add some temporary streaks of turquoise or violet for fun. I do wear sunscreen 365 days a year, and keep my weight down.

I just want to be active and have fun outside for as long as I can. I regularly hike 6-8 miles, swim, kayak, yoga, dance and anything else that sounds like fun.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 am I fight it. Color and style my hair, try to stay fit, wear nice clothes, Spent a lot of money on perfect straight white teeth, boob job. I still feel young and hate that I am getting older (44)
I’m 45 next month, and I definitely stay fit and take care of my skin and hair. But I draw the line at plastic surgery 😂.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:28 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 am I fight it. Color and style my hair, try to stay fit, wear nice clothes, Spent a lot of money on perfect straight white teeth, boob job. I still feel young and hate that I am getting older (44)
I’m 45 next month, and I definitely stay fit and take care of my skin and hair. But I draw the line at plastic surgery 😂.
I have no shame lol! I'm not a lunatic like those people you see that go crazy with the plastic surgery but I'm ok with a little nip and tuck : )
Locked Previous topicNext topic