How do you feel about aging?

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Hold onto that feeling! It's what keeps you going and keeps you looking younger!
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:09 pm Hate it. Time went by too fast. I don’t hide the grey nor do I plan any cosmetic procedures besides using lotions and exfoliating products. I do look a lot younger than my 52 years though thank goodness. I hate the aches and pain when the weather is bad. I hate the extra stomach fat that just seemed to migrate there. I feel mentally a lot younger than what my calendar and mirror tells me and it’s had to reconcile.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am A-OK with aging. I know that eventually I will get gray hair and wrinkles, I'm not worried about that, but I do take care of myself. Mostly I want to keep my full mobility for as long as possible I'm 30, so I'm not super worried, but I plan to stay as active as possible through the aging process.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I color my hair, still workout 4 to 5 days a week and wear nice clothing. But that’s because it makes me feel better and look nice.
Living my perfect life 💕
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 am I fight it. Color and style my hair, try to stay fit, wear nice clothes, Spent a lot of money on perfect straight white teeth, boob job.[/b] I still feel young and hate that I am getting older (44)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Deleted User 876

Unread post

It is what it is. We are meant to age and eventually die to leave room for younger generations.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My only real concern is that I have some lung issues that will continue to get worse as I get older. I started dying my hair at 13 and never really stopped because I have always liked different colors. Now that I'm getting older I don't dye it nearly as often.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s an excitement that has no words.

That is like asking the seed of a dandelion what it is like to fly through the air.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:40 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 am I fight it. Color and style my hair, try to stay fit, wear nice clothes, Spent a lot of money on perfect straight white teeth, boob job.[/b] I still feel young and hate that I am getting older (44)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remembered her saying that, but couldn't recall the post. Never thought it was mine, lol.
Skylarcat1978
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I don't like the idea of it. I miss when I was in my 20's. I don't look forward to getting older then I am now :( I'm 41.

I noticed my eyes look older now :( Don't like that at all lol. Another thing I notice is I get tired easy more at this age as I don't have as much energy as I used to.

As far as my hair goes, if I ever get grey hair I will probably want to color it if I can afford to do so at a salon. Don't know how to do that by myself as in coloring my own hair lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic