Keep your mangy pets at home

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:55 am
Anonymous 10 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 pm I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Any animal that is needed for "support" should have to be licensed and should have to pass some sort of behavioral test. Until there's a uniform policy across the country, people will continue to bring their pet dogs, cats, birds, and alligators to whatever store they wish to.
LOL - can you imagine ...
"This is my emotional support gator, Ralphie"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
His name is Elvis and he's 11 feet long. Seriously, a friend of my husband has an alligator on his property that swims in the family pool. Elvis hears Freddy's truck and heads for the driveway, lol. I'd like to see that in WalMart :lol:
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:42 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:55 am
Anonymous 10 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 pm I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Any animal that is needed for "support" should have to be licensed and should have to pass some sort of behavioral test. Until there's a uniform policy across the country, people will continue to bring their pet dogs, cats, birds, and alligators to whatever store they wish to.
LOL - can you imagine ...
"This is my emotional support gator, Ralphie"
His name is Elvis and he's 11 feet long. Seriously, a friend of my husband has an alligator on his property that swims in the family pool. Elvis hears Freddy's truck and heads for the driveway, lol. I'd like to see that in WalMart :lol:
Iconic!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 10

Unread post

She could go back and forth all she wants on this topic and it wouldn't matter. If the customer is walking into an establishment with anything other than a SERVICE animal, the customer is in the wrong. For her to say that it's not the customer's (dog owner's) problem is just whacked. It's not only that customer's "problem" but they are also totally in the wrong. I thought she believed in following the rules???
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:37 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:07 pm It's the NON-service dogs that are doing the peeing and pooping! And that's why I'm saying they should NOT be there!

If your animal is not a SERVICE animal, you need to follow the rules and leave your animal at home. Seems like it should be an easy rule to follow.

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:00 pm Service dogs are not allowed to poop and pee in a store. If a dog did, they would be removed. That's not something people are just expected to deal with.
Save your breathe, Lena will go back and forth beating the ever lovin shit out of this subject because her sister allegedly needs and has a service dog for some ailment. Every single topic thats posted in here, Lena knows someone that dealing with it or has a family member that works in that field 😬
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Those contraptions look cruel, just leave your pet to relax at home.

Yesterday I was disgusted to see someone pushing one of those pet strollers and enter the bulk food store. All those open bins (with lids but still). Pet was right at the opening level tongue wagging. Gross. I don’t think the employees noticed it was a dog not kid, and really few employees feel comfortable confronting these types of entitled people.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

This. A HUNDRED times this.

And what makes me mad is what you mentioned in your last sentence. These entitled people BANK on employees being too fearful to address them.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:00 pm Those contraptions look cruel, just leave your pet to relax at home.

Yesterday I was disgusted to see someone pushing one of those pet strollers and enter the bulk food store. All those open bins (with lids but still). Pet was right at the opening level tongue wagging. Gross. I don’t think the employees noticed it was a dog not kid, and really few employees feel comfortable confronting these types of entitled people.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Even the cat is rolling it's eyes. 🙄
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 am She could go back and forth all she wants on this topic and it wouldn't matter. If the customer is walking into an establishment with anything other than a SERVICE animal, the customer is in the wrong. For her to say that it's not the customer's (dog owner's) problem is just whacked. It's not only that customer's "problem" but they are also totally in the wrong. I thought she believed in following the rules???
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:07 pm It's the NON-service dogs that are doing the peeing and pooping! And that's why I'm saying they should NOT be there!

If your animal is not a SERVICE animal, you need to follow the rules and leave your animal at home. Seems like it should be an easy rule to follow.

Save your breathe, Lena will go back and forth beating the ever lovin shit out of this subject because her sister allegedly needs and has a service dog for some ailment. Every single topic thats posted in here, Lena knows someone that dealing with it or has a family member that works in that field 😬
Lenas a reeeeally special, superior, bougie asian/french citizen that can say and do anything because of who her family is and owns. She picks and chooses which rules she will follow on any given day but may change up the next day.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:10 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 am She could go back and forth all she wants on this topic and it wouldn't matter. If the customer is walking into an establishment with anything other than a SERVICE animal, the customer is in the wrong. For her to say that it's not the customer's (dog owner's) problem is just whacked. It's not only that customer's "problem" but they are also totally in the wrong. I thought she believed in following the rules???

Lenas a reeeeally special, superior, bougie asian/french citizen that can say and do anything because of who her family is and owns. She picks and chooses which rules she will follow on any given day but may change up the next day.
Well she has a rule that she can change her rules
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I cannot imagine getting this invested in what other people do. how on earth does this edify you?
Locked Previous topicNext topic