Keep your mangy pets at home

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:05 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:33 pm We stopped at a Staples one evening back in August to look for a desk chair for the kid when she went back to college in the Fall. There was a woman who had her GSD on a leash walking through the store. The dog was so obviously stressed, it would not stop panting. I really felt sorry for the poor dog.
In a Staples? I'm surprised. The dogs I feel sorry for are the ones brought to crowded festivals. The owners never seem to have water and Idk the dog must not enjoy it. I figure all the tall people around it's amazing dogs and little kids don't freak out more than they do.
Our farmers market is "dog friendly" and I hate it! I have seen dogs peeing on produce, nipping at kids, and biting at each other. I'm dog police on market day and it sucks. Most of them are awesome and I have a treat jar. But some are just mean and their owners are oblivious. Just because you can doesn't mean you should!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I don't give 2shits or a f**k
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 9

Unread post

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:08 pm I don't give 2shits or a f**k
6 shits and 3 fucks?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:05 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:33 pm We stopped at a Staples one evening back in August to look for a desk chair for the kid when she went back to college in the Fall. There was a woman who had her GSD on a leash walking through the store. The dog was so obviously stressed, it would not stop panting. I really felt sorry for the poor dog.
In a Staples? I'm surprised. The dogs I feel sorry for are the ones brought to crowded festivals. The owners never seem to have water and Idk the dog must not enjoy it. I figure all the tall people around it's amazing dogs and little kids don't freak out more than they do.
Our farmers market is "dog friendly" and I hate it! I have seen dogs peeing on produce, nipping at kids, and biting at each other. I'm dog police on market day and it sucks. Most of them are awesome and I have a treat jar. But some are just mean and their owners are oblivious. Just because you can doesn't mean you should!
One of the local farmers' markets used to allow dogs and even have an area with water bowls and shade where you could leave your dog to be looked after. But, they had to stop, because people brought such terribly behaved pets.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Emotional Support Animals are ridiculous. Get a damn stuffed animal and carry that around with you if you are so damn fragile you can't leave your house alone. More insanity
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:33 pm They dont belong in a grocery store or a retail store unless they are a real service dog. So many lying selfish entitled jackasses bring their emotional support dogs to the stores ( pet stores and lowes/home depot excluded) and lie about being disabled so they can bring their stinking mutts with them.
However, if the liars would put their mutts in these new enclosed pet carriers, it wouldnt be so disgusting or gross. Its a canvas back pack that rests against your back with a hard clear plastic front that can keep the animal dander within the backpack.

I saw this today on a tv show and ordered a green one for dd's dog and the red one for my dog. We can take them with us when we go hiking now.

Thoughts...
HAHAHAHAHA you do realize the holes in that backpack aren't going to do shit, right?
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I believe your story. But I can't believe that restaurant didn't throw out the patron AND that bird!
That's disgusting!
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:10 am I encountered a woman with a big bird on her shoulder. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
I was in a fast food place and some asshole had his bird on his shoulder. And he's sitting there talking to people about it and they're taking pictures and the thing is crapping on them and the guy's like, "oh that's lucky." Get your friggen pets out of the damn restaurant!
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Any animal that is needed for "support" should have to be licensed and should have to pass some sort of behavioral test. Until there's a uniform policy across the country, people will continue to bring their pet dogs, cats, birds, and alligators to whatever store they wish to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic