SAHM

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I second that...
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:17 pm If this isn't a troll post, I suggest therapy.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The world, apparently 🤷‍♀️
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm You don't belong WHERE? Where is here?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:35 pm I've been a stay-at-home mom for years. By choice I don't interact with anybody outside of my family. When I go out in public, I don't like people. I feel like they are hateful. When I look on the internet I see how phony people are.

I don't belong here! Even members of my family are wack jobs. Non religious people are insane and gross. Religious people are uppity pricks. People are terrible!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But you think your family is any different? I am a SAHM and am very social. People for the most part are not hateful or disgusting.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:35 pm I've been a stay-at-home mom for years. By choice I don't interact with anybody outside of my family. When I go out in public, I don't like people. I feel like they are hateful. When I look on the internet I see how phony people are.

i dont belong here. Even members of my family are wack jobs. Non religious people are insane and gross. Religious people are uppity pricks. People are terrible!
Attachments
tenor (7).gif
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:49 pm When you see a problem with everyone often you are the problem. Just saying. If being a hermit makes you happy so be it but I hope your children have social outlets.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Im a SAHM and i couldn't live without going out. And like someone else said.... If you see that much issue in the world maybe it's YOU. There are plenty of nice people out there
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe you're the problem, and not everyone else...

madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh you miss out so many awesome people! You can learn so much!
i want candy!
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like it's a you problem
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You just havent found your tribe.
I play alone in the sandbox and make friends with people along the way who have similar interests and are like-minded. It works like a charm. Are you depressed? That will definitely impact the way you view the world around you. Your perception shapes your reality.
Locked Previous topicNext topic