SAHM

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I’ve been a SAHM for many years, and I’m not the most outgoing person, but I’ve made a few good friends over the years that I really enjoy spending time with. I’d go crazy if I didn’t ever interact with anyone outside my family.

Also, maybe it depends on where you live, but most people I encounter when I’m out running errands are friendly.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm a working mom so Idk if it matters. But I work in the health field. By far the good people outweigh the a- holes. Sure they're flawed, selfish and sometimes cranky. But many of them are living their life, caring for a loved one or children pain or no pain, sickness or not. Sure some leave and I'm glad to see the back of them. But many I leave thinking God I should be that strong. It's all in what you look for. We can all be phony so if that's what you expect that's what you'll find. And we can also be very honest and open. "Shrug"
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

and yet you are on here? oh damn
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not sure what your post has to do with being a SAHM 🤷‍♀️ But I do not see what you see.

Of course there are asshole pricks, there has always been, it’s not a new thing, but there’s also good people.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You don't belong WHERE? Where is here?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:35 pm I've been a stay-at-home mom for years. By choice I don't interact with anybody outside of my family. When I go out in public, I don't like people. I feel like they are hateful. When I look on the internet I see how phony people are.

I don't belong here! Even members of my family are wack jobs. Non religious people are insane and gross. Religious people are uppity pricks. People are terrible!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm a sahm and I haven't had the same experience. I like people. I like being social. I know good people.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a SAHM and have been for around 6 years now and I try to get out to do stuff whenever possible. I'm excited for when my youngest goes to school so I can get out and do more of the things that I enjoy or take a college course or maybe even get a part time job again. Right now I'm going to night school twice a week to get a chemistry credit for college.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 pm I don’t socialize much
But I don’t think people are hateful
Too Old For This %^&
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I don't think people are hateful, in general. I actually think most people are doing their best, and are kind. With that mindset, I see good in everyone. What you call fake are people worried about being judged. You can be religious and be kind, helpful and loving and accepting of all. You can also be non-religious and be the same way.
I love people. Everyone has a story, a complex life full of surprising details, varied wants and needs, opinions and experiences.
Why limit my life to those people that would never challenge me? I love my family with all my heart, but other people on the outside are worthy of my love as well. They are trying their best, even when they are assholes :)
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve never felt like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic