SAHM

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've been a stay-at-home mom for years. By choice I don't interact with anybody outside of my family. When I go out in public, I don't like people. I feel like they are hateful. When I look on the internet I see how phony people are.

I don't belong here! Even members of my family are wack jobs. Non religious people are insane and gross. Religious people are uppity pricks. People are terrible!
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am what is called a solitary crone for some of the same reasons, I don’t feel drawn to human company outside of my family. I don’t think people are hateful or mean, I just don’t really connect with them on anything other than a friendly aquatinted way.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 2

Unread post

When you see a problem with everyone often you are the problem. Just saying. If being a hermit makes you happy so be it but I hope your children have social outlets.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Everyone has their flaws. But since I'm human and flawed as well, I tend to think that the good in some people is enough to outweigh the bad and I enjoy their company.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t socialize much
But I don’t think people are hateful
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If this isn't a troll post, I suggest therapy.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

perhaps your narrow world view is because you are a SAHM? Branch out, you may find life isn’t as doom and gloom as you think!
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm an introvert and SAHM and even I would go crazy if I was like you. I hope your kids don't think your lifestyle is normal.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm a SAHM and I do not see what you do. There are plenty of good people out there- non religious, religious, working, not working. If you come out of your bubble and get to know people, you might be pleasantly surprised.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic