I'm so mean

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just left my SO home after getting a few things and I left 3 brooms standing up straight in the middle of the floor. He doesn't know I stopped by and he's the type who freaks out over supernatural shit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You moved back after leaving? Sad that you care about money over the well being of your children.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your SO home?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you still living with the father of your older children?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 am You moved back after leaving? Sad that you care about money over the well being of your children.
She stopped by to pick up some things. Sounds like she's still at her EX's.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

damn it. stick to the damn topic for once ugh
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:29 am I just left my SO home after getting a few things and I left 3 brooms standing up straight in the middle of the floor. He doesn't know I stopped by and he's the type who freaks out over supernatural shit.
My son did that broom thing to me yesterday lol! A few days ago my other son sent me that same screen shot message about needing an alibi and I want to thank you for posting it a while back. I'd have had a heart attack if I hadn't already knew it was a joke. I kinda think I should have led him on tho, :lol:
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cool..
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Very backwards and childish...just your style.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I think if you were together it would be funny. If you are not it is childish mean and petty.
Locked Previous topicNext topic