Hey

highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:54 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:26 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:14 pm

You equate the death of a basketball player with the coronavirus that has killed 1000's of people and has infected 1000's more worldwide? good god......a basketball player...
I agree. Why is Kobe Bryant’s death being equated with these things?
Because for the people who loved him it is that bad?

What is bad is relative to ones perspective, and the affect it has on them. Why is this even being made into something? Tragedy, shouldn’t be a competition. Death isn’t a competition, no one loss is more valuable then another in a general sense, again except to this who cared.
Yes, no one is more important. I was watching a NHL game less than a week ago when a player lost consciousness on the bench. They had to use the defibrillator on him in front on 20,000 people, plus the TV audience. Could you tell me who he was without looking it up? Koby Bryant’s death was and still is mentioned everywhere. The Academy Awards mentioned him but failed to remember Luke Perry, an actor.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:05 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:26 pm

I agree. Why is Kobe Bryant’s death being equated with these things?

What is bad is relative to ones perspective, and the affect it has on them. Why is this even being made into something? Tragedy, shouldn’t be a competition. Death isn’t a competition, no one loss is more valuable then another in a general sense, again except to this who cared.
Yes, no one is more important. I was watching a NHL game less than a week ago when a player lost consciousness on the bench. They had to use the defibrillator on him in front on 20,000 people, plus the TV audience. Could you tell me who he was without looking it up? Koby Bryant’s death was and still is mentioned everywhere. The Academy Awards mentioned him but failed to remember Luke Perry, an actor.
I didnt know he died. Again I just read a bunch of things from a meme. They all happened in January except for Iran I think. The point was this year is already getting off to a bad start no more no less than that.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:58 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:05 pm

I didnt know he died. Again I just read a bunch of things from a meme. They all happened in January except for Iran I think. The point was this year is already getting off to a bad start no more no less than that.
The NHL player is fine. They did use the defibrillator on him but it was a point that she said no loss is more valuable but the reaction to Bryant’s death proves that incorrect.
Locked Previous topicNext topic