Hey

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:14 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:00 pm Really?!?! It's only the 2nd month of the new year.
What's going on?
Coronavirus... Australia burning..Kobe Bryant...Iran. it's not a bad year for me but for the world it's sucking. Hopefully for op it gets better.
You equate the death of a basketball player with the coronavirus that has killed 1000's of people and has infected 1000's more worldwide? good god......a basketball player...
Maybe she was comparing it to aircraft crashes which have claimed more than the Coronavirus. Good GOD, get your head out of your ass!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:00 pm Really?!?! It's only the 2nd month of the new year.
What's going on?
Coronavirus... Australia burning..Kobe Bryant...Iran. it's not a bad year for me but for the world it's sucking. Hopefully for op it gets better.
You equate the death of a basketball player with the coronavirus that has killed 1000's of people and has infected 1000's more worldwide? good god......a basketball player...
Ummm I'm just listing bad things that happened so far this year.
Check the meme I posted. That's where I got the list from.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Maybe she was comparing it to aircraft crashes which have claimed more than the Coronavirus. Good GOD, get your head out of your ass!
Lol I cant believe you told a perfect stranger to get her head out of her ass lmao
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I believe all she was doing was mentioning some terrible things that have already happened in 2020. Sheesh. :o
What's going on?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

It's been a great year so far for our family, I hope it continues
Anonymous 6

Unread post

It's been pretty shitty here as well. I hope things get better for you.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:09 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Lol I cant believe you told a perfect stranger to get her head out of her ass lmao
It's high on the list of my favorite things. ;)
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What's going on?
I agree. Why is Kobe Bryant’s death being equated with these things?
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Personally, 2020 has been a good year for me and my family. Granted there are things going on in the world, but there are always things going on in the world. The only bad thing is when our Volvo battery was dead after we came back from a vacation.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:26 pm

I agree. Why is Kobe Bryant’s death being equated with these things?
Because for the people who loved him it is that bad?

What is bad is relative to ones perspective, and the affect it has on them. Why is this even being made into something? Tragedy, shouldn’t be a competition. Death isn’t a competition, no one loss is more valuable then another in a general sense, again except to this who cared.
Locked Previous topicNext topic