Do happily married women talk about divorce?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'll let you know when I find one and ask...
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In what context? Like with each other or with others?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We don’t talk about getting divorced but we’ve discussed it before.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Maybe they are going through a rough patch right now and it has made her reflect back to an earlier time when she had contemplated leaving him? Maybe she is currently contemplating leaving him.

I've been married many years. We've had good times and we've had bad times. There were times that I contemplated leaving. But I stayed. For the most part, I'm glad I did. I'm to the point that something big would have to happen to cause me to divorce. I just don't have the energy for it. But again, if something big did happen, I'm sure I could muster up enough energy to hit the road.

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:06 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Thats what i thought. My VP mentioned divorce twice yesterday in regards to her marriage.
Has she tried to portray herself as a happily married woman?
She looked happy. Mentions her husband often enough for a corporate setting. "My husband and i did... " type stuff.

Then yesterday we're sitting around during happy hour and she said something like i should have divorced him years ago. then mentioned it again.

Mostly just curious
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Other peoples.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m happily married at the moment. But there have been a couple rough patches over the years that divorce crossed my mind and I discussed it with close friends.

Maybe she’s going through a rough patch and needed to vent. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I've been divorced before so yes. I didnt go into my second marriage without discussing all possible outcome. And we revisited before having kids together.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I don't think people talk about leaving their spouse if they are happily married.

leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

walksbaby wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:39 am I'm a mother of 6 month old baby and I'm happy with my life. I want to teach my baby how to walk. Can you help?
Huh
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:47 pm
walksbaby wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:39 am I'm a mother of 6 month old baby and I'm happy with my life. I want to teach my baby how to walk. Can you help?
Huh
I clicked on it. She has a blog about babies learning to walk and it links it. Lame.
Locked Previous topicNext topic