What would you have done?

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I definitely would not have dug through it. WTH. I would have just left it alone.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

did they put it in your yard because they had more than 2 bags?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You sound like a very unpleasant control freak. If I'm allowed two bags and I only had one out what would it hurt for a neighbor to put an extra bag there? We have city issued trash bins and if someone's is full I offer to let them put the extra in our's. They have done the same and none of us are that friendly or close, I guess we're just decent human beings.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:35 am I think it's pretty insane to worry about a bag of garbage at the and of your driveway, especially when you're not getting charged to have it picked up. You're allowed 2 bags. I don't understand why you "work really hard" to keep to a half a bag of trash. That sounds like something that needs to be addressed. The fact that you went through the garbage to see who's it was? Seriously? I'd start therapy. Honestly.
We work hard to keep our trash down. The environment is important.
Right? I didn't see how that meant I needed therapy lol
She's really not a good example, Lena needs extensive therapy too.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You can only put out two bags every OTHER week?? Omg that would be awful. We have a bin full of 4-5 garbage bags every week.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:28 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:19 am You're only allowed two bags of trash a week? What size are these bags?
Every other week, that works out to one bag a week. As long as they're not over 40lbs they can be regular size or contractor.
I was thinking kitchen size trash bags (13 gal, I think?). So basically the equivalent to one 33 gallon can per week?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I would have let it slide the first time, but if it continued, I'd try to figure out who it was and have a chat with them. Once in a while, with permission is ok, but I wouldn't be ok with it on a weekly basis-- unless they want to start paying half my bill.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL, at some of these responses.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 am did they put it in your yard because they had more than 2 bags?
Yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 pm I would have let it slide the first time, but if it continued, I'd try to figure out who it was and have a chat with them. Once in a while, with permission is ok, but I wouldn't be ok with it on a weekly basis-- unless they want to start paying half my bill.
I've had people dump their recycling in my yard when it wasn't picked up because they can't sort properly. I ended up having to buy bags for that because my bins were full. I don't know who that was, so I certainly don't want my neighbors doing this without asking.
Locked Previous topicNext topic