Mother Nature/Murphy's Law/The Universe can go fcuk itself

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:24 pm Are you loving that new car today?

Thinking of you. :)
YES!! So is my youngest. She is absolutely loving how easy it is to open/close her door now. I feel so spoiled now. It's got remote start, one button door opening/closing, same with the tailgate, leather seats, heated steering wheel/front seats/mirrors, DVD player, in-dash navigation, satellite radio capable (may sign up later), back up camera (kind of neat, mostly annoying), tons of storage cubbies, and all the seats are stow-and-go so rearranging for road trips is going to be so much nicer. It even has a 115v outlet in the back to plug a laptop/game system into.

My husband and I "fight" over who's going to drive it. The experience at the dealership vs used car lot is amazing. There was absolutely zero pressure to buy. Our salesman gave us the info, answered our questions, then went away so we could discuss. I don't think I'll ever go back to a used car lot.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Glad to hear that life is so much less stressful for you...since you ditched your old car! I believe that it is true that sometimes you don't know how shitty your car is...until you've gotten a good upgrade! :) Enjoy! Happy for you (and your youngest!) :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:24 pm Are you loving that new car today?

Thinking of you. :)
YES!! So is my youngest. She is absolutely loving how easy it is to open/close her door now. I feel so spoiled now. It's got remote start, one button door opening/closing, same with the tailgate, leather seats, heated steering wheel/front seats/mirrors, DVD player, in-dash navigation, satellite radio capable (may sign up later), back up camera (kind of neat, mostly annoying), tons of storage cubbies, and all the seats are stow-and-go so rearranging for road trips is going to be so much nicer. It even has a 115v outlet in the back to plug a laptop/game system into.

My husband and I "fight" over who's going to drive it. The experience at the dealership vs used car lot is amazing. There was absolutely zero pressure to buy. Our salesman gave us the info, answered our questions, then went away so we could discuss. I don't think I'll ever go back to a used car lot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic