Update: New Momconfessions Blog Site - Income Opportunity

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:12 am It’s the platform used to build a site on, like the software you would use make a website work. This site uses phpbb and it’s not easy to use because it requires a lot of technical knowledge and knowing php which I really don’t know a whole lot about. Wordpress is user friendly and more widely used. Most small businesses use WordPress to build their websites.
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:58 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:20 am I just love Wordpress so much :cry:

Plus

I don’t even know what it is 😳
Way beyond me Skip! 🙂
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:12 am It’s the platform used to build a site on, like the software you would use make a website work. This site uses phpbb and it’s not easy to use because it requires a lot of technical knowledge and knowing php which I really don’t know a whole lot about. Wordpress is user friendly and more widely used. Most small businesses use WordPress to build their websites.
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:58 pm
I don’t even know what it is 😳
Way beyond me Skip! 🙂
Hell I needed yds to show me how to set 1/4 in paragraph indents in Word. It's pathetic. Basically I can use a website. Don't ask for more than that.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I can write fairly well but I have no idea what WordPress is and I know very little about blogging. :(
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:47 pm I can write fairly well but I have no idea what WordPress is and I know very little about blogging. :(
Wordpress is the current best site to use for either a website or blogging. You can go with a free site and address or pay for the site. A subscription is fairly inexpensive depending on which package your choose. It is really user friendly and you have more credibility if your site is on that platform.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Thanks so much for this explanation. Appreciate it.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:46 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:47 pm I can write fairly well but I have no idea what WordPress is and I know very little about blogging. :(
Wordpress is the current best site to use for either a website or blogging. You can go with a free site and address or pay for the site. A subscription is fairly inexpensive depending on which package your choose. It is really user friendly and you have more credibility if your site is on that platform.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s really easy to make a blog post, if you can post here then you can make a blog on there 😊
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Hmmm...I am intrigued and I can't wait to see this once it's up.
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm It’s really easy to make a blog post, if you can post here then you can make a blog on there 😊
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can check it out at blog
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:37 pm Hmmm...I am intrigued and I can't wait to see this once it's up.
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm It’s really easy to make a blog post, if you can post here then you can make a blog on there 😊
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made a mistake with the anonymous posting, apparently you need to be logged out to do it but then I can’t do the revenue sharing. I can however create a user named anonymous and set that name as the author if you are still interested. I would be the only one seeing the posts while they are pending and then switch the author before publishing it.

I figured it out, anonymous submissions can go here blog/anonymous_submissions/
iamanon wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am Any topics in particular? I'd love to write something.
Oh my god...your avatar made me laugh out loud. thank you
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Nice set up. I look forward to giving this a try.
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:46 pm You can check it out at https://momconfessions.net/blog
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:37 pm Hmmm...I am intrigued and I can't wait to see this once it's up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic