Help! I need prayer.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm BaconQ may even but a curse on your whole entire family
I'm Atheist, not wiccan I don't believe in curses,hexes, prayers, heaven, hell, or crossing fingers. And the word is PUT

Besides this whole post is one criticizing prayers, not actually asking for them, F***ing moron.

Still it belongs in the religious section
You're a Bad Bitch, let me see you move it to the religious section
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:31 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm This shit belongs in the religion section, thanks!
Grow up you old hag. I have 6 posts going. This place is going to crash without something interesting to argue about.
It still belongs in the religious section. Congrats on having 6 failed troll posts going. With a little effort you might make one of those successful.
Just 1 failed. The others are not doing too bad considering this place is pretty dead.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:35 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm BaconQ may even but a curse on your whole entire family
I'm Atheist, not wiccan I don't believe in curses,hexes, prayers, heaven, hell, or crossing fingers. And the word is PUT

Besides this whole post is one criticizing prayers, not actually asking for them, F***ing moron.

Still it belongs in the religious section
You're a Bad Bitch, let me see you move it to the religious section
Well I"m not denying that. I know I'm a c**t. I'm sorry to see it took you so long to catch on. Then again you thought I was religious or something so....
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Grow up you old hag. I have 6 posts going. This place is going to crash without something interesting to argue about.
It still belongs in the religious section. Congrats on having 6 failed troll posts going. With a little effort you might make one of those successful.
Just 1 failed. The others are not doing too bad considering this place is pretty dead.
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

yes, but why does it bother you so much?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:43 pm

The active community here is way too small for separate sections. Just pushes more people away.

Then when you got goody two shoes running the show booting people for being naughty there's no hope staying alive. Just look at the forgotten mother's lounge.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

The active community here is way too small for separate sections. Just pushes more people away.

Then when you got goody two shoes running the show booting people for being naughty there's no hope staying alive. Just look at the forgotten mother's lounge.
I'm naughty all the time and I'm still here.Most people are actually run off cause they start shit they can't handle. Trust me the admin are NOT a bunch of goody two shoes and don't really give a flying fig as long as you keep your shit in the apropro sections. We don't need trolls and troglodytes making shit up to boost activity. There's already plenty of trainwrecks to follow. (RB, BB, Kookoo, etc). Pick a favorite or hell pick them all and do your thing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

I'm naughty all the time and I'm still here.Most people are actually run off cause they start shit they can't handle. Trust me the admin are NOT a bunch of goody two shoes and don't really give a flying fig as long as you keep your shit in the apropro sections. We don't need trolls and troglodytes making shit up to boost activity. There's already plenty of trainwrecks to follow. (RB, BB, Kookoo, etc). Pick a favorite or hell pick them all and do your thing.
This place is real good about letting people be bad. It's why it's still running.
Where is godstar? Her lunacy brought activity. She was pushed out because she is not allowed to post here. A stupid move to have separate forums in a dying community.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

get a hobby, your spam posts suck ass
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:39 pm get a hobby, your spam posts suck ass
Then why are they active posts? I have sóme more creative works in the making. Don't worry.
Locked Previous topicNext topic