How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Wow, someone here sure knows a lot about "the herp". 🤢🤮
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm Wow, someone here sure knows a lot about "the herp". 🤢🤮
Yes, that are these things called medical books and scientific articles. You read them to find out info. Particularly handy when a stupid shit troll doesn't know when to STFU. I know you're incapable of reading though so......

Anonymous 6

Unread post

I hope your baby is okay. I will never understand grown men who can't understand their children need to matter more than mommy. Respect their mother of course, putting their child's life in danger because they can't get that their mother doesn't need to be the be all, end all of their entire life is inexcusable.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm Wow, someone here sure knows a lot about "the herp". 🤢🤮
Yes, that are these things called medical books and scientific articles. You read them to find out info. Particularly handy when a stupid shit troll doesn't know when to STFU. I know you're incapable of reading though so......

Uh huh, riiiiggghhhhttt! "That are these things called medical books"🤮🤢🤮
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We know who here is on a nickname basis with herpes...🤢🤮🤢
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry you never learned to read bunbun
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:09 pm Sorry you never learned to read bunbun
Okay, Herpqueen.👌
Anonymous 7

Unread post

"The herp"...lmao

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Sure does happen a lot on here.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:40 am

You are looking for something that isn't there. Dh did tell her that after my child came down with herpes. After she was admitted into the NICU. That doesn't mean I forgive him. And it definitely doesn't mean that he neglected his child in favor of making his mother happy. If he had been off his mother's mother's tit then he wouldn't have neglected his daughter for his mother's fee fees. Because of their direct actions my daughter is in the NICU for at least 21 days. I will never forgive him or her
Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
I still have no idea what you mean. I understood mil had a sore and kissed the baby probably against your dh's wishes. I'd be mad too but separation worthy? He told his mother off what more do you want?
Locked Previous topicNext topic