How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I will give you this, it was a new angle on the "evil MIL" troll posts. I give it an H+ for herpes
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:05 am
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
70 percent of the adult population has herpes Which is why we made the rule no kissing of the baby. You can go your entire life without a cold sore and still have herpes and still pass it to others. Which is once again the whole reason of do not kiss the baby
Worldwide it is 70% yes. It's only 50% in US.
You expect me to believe neither you nor your husband have never kissed your own baby? Or let your baby touch your mouths and then it's own.The point being you don't know WHO gave the baby the herp. You only know that MIL has an active outbreak and baby has the herp. There's no way of proving it was her. Find a new reason to hate your MIL.
Yes I do. Because I have only kissed my child on the back of her head where there is no risk. Why I'm the hell would anyone touch their mouths or the inside of their mouths. What kind of nasty lifestyle do love where it's perfectly ok for someone to stick their fingers in or around your mouth. It was the crazy bitch with open oozing cold sores who gave the baby herpes
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:05 am
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
70 percent of the adult population has herpes Which is why we made the rule no kissing of the baby. You can go your entire life without a cold sore and still have herpes and still pass it to others. Which is once again the whole reason of do not kiss the baby
You expect me to believe neither you nor your husband have never kissed your own baby? Or let your baby touch your mouths and then it's own.The point being you don't know WHO gave the baby the herp. You only know that MIL has an active outbreak and baby has the herp. There's no way of proving it was her. Find a new reason to hate your MIL.
Yes I do. Because I have only kissed my child on the back of her head where there is no risk. Why I'm the hell would anyone touch their mouths or the inside of their mouths. What kind of nasty lifestyle do love where it's perfectly ok for someone to stick their fingers in or around your mouth. It was the crazy bitch with open oozing cold sores who gave the baby herpes
Babies tend to put their hands everywhere. Has your child never reached up to grab at your face? Oh let be guess you duct tape them to her sides so her hands don't move.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:12 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am I wouldn't have even let her hold my baby if I knew she wasn't going to respect my wishes.
I didn't let her hold my child. My husband who can't seem to get off his mother's tit did thinking it wouldn't hurt just the one time. Now our 3 week daughter is in the NICU for 21 days because of his negligence. Yeah he is in the shit too. I absolutely refuse to talk to him

Oh hell no. I'd be spitting nails mad.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

2/10. Not feeling this one.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 am 2/10. Not feeling this one.
She's already contradicted herself. In the OP she said MIL's own son said she would NEVER see the grandkids and then in the comments she says he can't get off mother's tit and allowed her to hold the baby. So which is it, does he hate his mother for being selfish or does he cater to her whims.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:23 am
Babies tend to put their hands everywhere. Has your child never reached up to grab at your face? Oh let be guess you duct tape them to her sides so her hands don't move.
If you can't keep a newborn from sticking their hands into your mouth then you really shouldn't be a parent. It's not hard. Just gently take their hand and keep them from doing it. Not jard
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 am 2/10. Not feeling this one.
She's already contradicted herself. In the OP she said MIL's own son said she would NEVER see the grandkids and then in the comments she says he can't get off mother's tit and allowed her to hold the baby. So which is it, does he hate his mother for being selfish or does he cater to her whims.

The whole tone is a dead giveaway to these kinds of posts.

I just can't respect trolling about babies in NICUs.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:31 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:23 am

If you can't keep a newborn from sticking their hands into your mouth then you really shouldn't be a parent. It's not hard. Just gently take their hand and keep them from doing it. Not jard
Uh huh and you've never turned your eyes away for a second and had them do it while you were say talking to your husband? Your troll is beginning to unravel.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

You can't speak or write English either. Did you even attend school? Seriously your post is pretty bad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic